1200 subscribers!!! - page 165

multiplicator:
signal traders are so keen on martingale. even when the system is profitable, they still add martingale to it.

Why I don't like martingale.

If you have a system with a fixed lot, and it starts to break, it will do so slowly (the balance chart will go into a rounding and reversal). and you will have time to jump out of it.

(do not pay attention to the red rectangle)

In the end, you may reverse the game and you'll be losing all your account.
The system with a constant lot can be used as an indicator.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

In my opinion, the service should insure against disconnection if there are subscribers.

I know you can delete the signal, but then the subscribers get a refund for the current period.

Arabs don't want the money returned to subscribers...

The drawdown is still there, sort of...

Apparently he funded his account, opened more trades, the market went the wrong way and he changed the password(

Yury Lemeshev:
Apparently he funded his account, opened more trades, the market went the wrong way and he switched the password(
They turned Signals into a competition to see who can beat who.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Arab doesn't want the money back to subscribers...

The drawdown is still there, sort of...

The pound went down, he would now benefit from the drawdown being updated at the current price. I suspect if he disconnected himself from the service, the signal would not be visible or the subscription would not be allowed. There's something different here.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
The pound went down, he would now benefit from a drawdown update at the current price. I suspect if he disconnected himself from the service, the signal would not be visible or the subscription would not be allowed. There's something different here.
Maybe he changed the password...?

Ivan Butko:
My God, can you imagine the money? One thousand two hundred times thirty equals thirty-six thousand dollars! Multiplied by sixty and two million one hundred and sixty thousand rubles! A month? That's the result of a lifetime. Passive income is top. Something to strive for. A dream of last resort after enough active earnings.
One thing I don't understand. Why there are not more subscribers? Because there are millions of traders.
Thoughts aloud

Well, why not, it might catch people up

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Maybe he changed the password...?
Maybe. I changed my password a long time ago, when I had subscribers on the signal, nothing bad happened then. But I saw, last year, that if you do that now, the signal might get blocked, they wrotehere .

He seems to have had an update on his signal. Strange that the drawdown did not decrease much after the pound fell. Must have opened on the euro as well.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
He seems to have had an update on his signal. Strange that the drawdown did not decrease much after the pound fell. Must have opened on the euro as well.
Or maybe he changed the password around that level, and now he's entered the correct password... Or maybe it's a glitch... But two more reviews came out sharply negative. One of which also says that the signal may have been disabled...
Reason: