Is it possible to cheat forex. - page 3

server:

Greetings

Well, how there general characteristics (although you probably did not read it all, and wanted to understand) - it is clearly shown that for full happiness - you need to have at least your own bank with a huge capital

PS. The thread title (sorry for frankness, heartily) is nonsense, and it all looks like self-propaganda.

The title of the thread (with all my heartfelt apologies) is nonsense, and it looks like self-propaganda."This is bullshit :)

+1)

server:

Greetings

Well, how there general characteristics (although you probably did not read it all, and wanted to understand) - it is clearly shown that for full happiness - you need to have at least your own bank with a huge capital

PS. The thread title (sorry for frankness, heartily) is nonsense, and it all looks like self-propaganda.

The title of the thread (with all my heartfelt apologies) is nonsense, and it looks like self-propaganda."This is bullshit :)

I understand, but I do not really need it, and there's no PR. I just want to understand.

SAPIENT:
Well, then I don't see the point in creating this topic for you... You have a system - which works and brings real profit + you don't want to share it... You don't want to share it ... so why are you writing about it? There is a law: "If you find a system that yields forex profits and you use it yourself, it will continue to yield profits for a long time ... But if you share the system with others, it will lose its effectiveness, because not everybody can make money on Forex... It's like pouring money from the pocket of an inexperienced trader to the "Wolves of Wall Street")))
Our "friend" publicizes himself openly - and the proof is that he is a signal provider, if he were not, there would be no such a stupid site

jyiv:
I understand, but I do not really need it, and there is no PR. I just want to understand.
If you want to understand it, you should read the entire course - everything is laid out there, chewed up and put into your mouth.

server:
Our "friend" is advertising in the open - and the proof is that he is a signal provider, if he was not - there would be no such a stupid thread

What signal provider are you talking about?

I just want to understand.

server:
If you want to understand it, you should read the entire primer - everything is laid out there, chewed up and put into your mouth.
I'm telling you I need a signal jam or something to intercept it and you're telling me for a bank or something like that.

jyiv:

What signal provider are you talking about?

I just want to figure it out.

Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Good luck trading.

server:

Unfortunately I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Good luck in trading.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to find the answer to such questions.

Thanks for the trade.

server:

Unfortunately I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Good luck in trading .

I think you do not benefit from people knowing about easy money as it is your money being taken away from you, that's all.

jyiv:
I tell you I need to slow down the signal or somehow intercept it, and you tell me about the bank, etc.

And I reiterate that for this you need at least a bank to slow down or intercept something :) (A signal is a quote).

There is another way - and again you need to have capital at least equal to that of the bank.

Read the literacy, and everything falls into place!

Reason: