1200 subscribers!!! - page 154

I periodically correspond with YeleAnna. I've been asking for months when her signals will start matching the description (with a profit of 20-40%) - she says soon. Here I am waiting

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why refer people here to blatant bullshit?

The phrase in the article"I have no doubt whatsoever that this is a "drawn" graph." -- unsubstantiated bullshit.

Well, and the phrase "fraudulent broker" -- what is that?

p.s. I don't mind reading the local (at times hilarious) interjection of "fraud" style -- but I'd like to see some justification for the claims.

Otherwise, it's all empty talk.

To prove fraud, you have to have complete information.

I.e. all dates of subscription, who signed up but did not pay, and who paid, who trades where and how much invested.

The thing is that there are a lot of good signals with the same results, but no one subscribes to them. That is the problem.

The signal statistics are striking only in the column - reliability )with overestimated risk and drawdown. But the criteria for evaluating signals change regularly.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I.e., if there is no full information -- then we'll justify shouting "crook" by saying"I have no doubt whatsoever that this is ..."

There has to be a justification - at least a minimum one.

This is only a guess, but the proof will be when the necessary information is available.

Of course not everyone in the top is a scammer, but it doesn't happen that even the best signal just picks up so many subscribers. It doesn't happen, I've already checked.

It means that there is not a level playing field for providers.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What are you talking about now? What percentage of trading strategies and accounts are losing? 1% or 99%?

Answer that question yourself in front of a mirror and make sure the mirror doesn't make you laugh.

If the dude is plum, and more than 90% are plum (and you just said so yourself), then he will never make it to the top. If the dude is a flush, but he has an excellent and long history of housekeeping, often over many years, then he automatically makes it to the top. Get it?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I'm not at all an advocate of leaking signals and their suppliers -- but reading the unsubstantiated stuff in this thread is frankly sickening.

No one is forcing you to read, much less react. But for some reason you're busting your ass for them all the time. I remember a couple of years ago, there was Yegor Vlasov. He had a cool housekeeping story, too. I think he got busted back then... I remember you busting your ass like that, saying "where's the proof?"

They don't say anything, and you, Andryusha, you work...

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Both in signals and in the marketplace, the rules are such that many hustling users have learned how to cheat their way to the top and lure so many subscribers or customers.

And the further we go, the more and more of them there are. But for some reason nothing is being done about it.

Apparently, you are stung by the fact that no one subscribes to your cent signals, which open and close almost every week).

Create a stable signals with at least a year history and you will have subscribers, and the administration will deal with scammers.

DZubova:

You must be stung by the fact that no one subscribes to your cent signals, which open and close almost every week).

Create a stable signals with at least a year of history and you will have subscribers, and the administration will deal with cheaters.

O-ba-na. Egor Vlasov's victim popped up. You were the one who supported the topic, saying that yes, he is a fraud and no one is doing anything. And now you're saying, "the administration will figure it out." Well, well. Life - just hang in there.

I remember you wrote in the thread that you wrote to servicedesk on the occasion of Yegor Vlasov... Or you didn't write anywhere? Trying to drown out the thread?

DZubova:

You must be stung by the fact that no one subscribes to your cent signals, which open and close almost every week).

You should create a stable signals with at least a year history and you will have subscribers, and the administration will deal with scammers.

Better look at yourself, I don't have cent accounts.

Yevhenii Levchenko:

O-ba-na. Egor Vlasov's victim popped up. You are the one who supported the topic, that he is a fraud and no one is doing anything. And now you're saying, "the administration will sort it out." Well, well. Life - just hang in there.

I remember you wrote in the thread that you wrote to servicedesk on the occasion of Yegor Vlasov... Or you didn't write anywhere? Trying to drown out the thread?

Yes, I did. I got an answer, thank you. We'll look into it. I'm not allowed to write anything else now?

I think they deleted an entire thread when we asked them to check this person's honesty. It's best not to question the competence of the site's administration here. I think they know everything... probably.

Reason: