1200 subscribers!!! - page 107

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

why a different style of trading?

buy with a short target and wait to close at a short profit or to lose the balance.

only Gonchar traded a smaller lot and had a target of 10 pips.

and this one(s) is trading "for everything and today the answer" and her target is now 5 pips.

Gonchar was saying that he works hard for the benefit of his subscribers and that he has a lot of responsibility and this(-s) says the same relentlessly.

Gonchar said he believes in his goals and this(-s) also says the same -- just resolves the situation quickly here, doesn't have time to say much.

Gonchar "chiseled" one direction no matter what (selling the euro) -- and this one(s) trades only in one direction (now buying the euro).

how did you determine that?

I tried the original once and it was horrible.

Vladimir Baskakov:
I once tried the original one to test it, it's horrible there in general

the original trades in automatic.

and here the provider manually selects the direction, possibly the settings and on some days does not trade.

there is no 100% automatic.

It is not clear why the provider on the one hand insists that everything is automatic and on the other hand says that on such and such days he has decided not to trade.

And it is strange that subscribers unconditionally trust provider -- although there is enough craftiness and half-truth.

I understand that the service does not track manual intervention in permanent settings adjustment and turning on/off of Expert Advisor -- if EA opens trades and EA closes, then it is automatic for the service.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the original trades in automatic.

and here the provider manually selects the direction, possibly the settings and on some days does not trade.

there is no 100% automatic.

It is not clear why the provider on the one hand insists that everything is automatic and on the other hand says that on such and such days he has decided not to trade.

and it is strange that subscribers unconditionally believe provider -- although there is enough craftiness and half-truth.

I understand that the service does not track the manual intervention in the constant adjustment of settings and turning on / off the Expert Advisor - if the EA opens trades and the EA closes them, then for the service it is automatic.

No, only the opening, if you manually close it does not count, so it will be 100% auto

the ISP originally turned on the trawl after 5 pips -- now it doesn't turn on the trawl -- and it closes when it reaches 5 pips.

Last week (if I'm not mistaken) -- two days on Monday and Tuesday -- the 5-point closes were literally point to point and price was going down.

If the ISP hadn't shut down the trawl -- it would have been down as early as last week.

By the way, the provider had 5 signals, 2 of them were already lost - one signal was lost - the trawl was turned on and it was lost.

by the way, maybe dealer dealer dealer plays along with Provider - quotes of different dealer companies are different - it is easy to play with short targets (but this is not more than a guess).

The slippage statistics show that the lion's share of subscribers is in one brokerage company - so the combination of interests may be very predictable.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the ISP originally turned on the trawl after 5 pips -- now it doesn't turn on the trawl -- and it closes when it reaches 5 pips.

Last week (if I'm not mistaken) -- two days on Monday and Tuesday -- the 5-point closes were literally point to point and price was going down.

If the ISP hadn't shut down the trawl -- it would have been down as early as last week.

By the way, the provider had 5 signals, 2 of them already lost -- so, one of the lost signals -- the trawl was on and it lost.

by the way, maybe brokerage companies play along with them -- different brokerage companies have different quotes -- it is easy to play along (but this is not more than an assumption).

As for slippage statistics, most of subscribers are in one brokerage company - so combination of interests may be very predictable.

Yes paradoxically, reading the comments one has to ask, what are they drinking?

Vladimir Baskakov:
The paradox is that when reading the comments I want to ask, what are they drinking?

There is no paradox - people are really deluded.

Everywhere they turn, they say that 100% per month is easy, that it is normal, and that anyone who trades less is not good at trading.

the main problem is that they do not know how to trade.

a lot of people come to forex to solve their financial problems.

the main problem is that many people come to forex to solve their financial problems in a hurry.

It is only when people are losing that they start to understand a little bit and draw some reasonable conclusions.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There is no paradox - people are really deluded.

Everywhere they go, they say that 100% per month is easy, that it is normal, and that anyone who trades less is not good at trading.

the main problem is that they do not know how to trade.

a lot of people come to forex to solve their financial problems.

the main problem is that many people come to forex to solve their financial problems in a hurry.

It is only when people are drained that they start to understand a little bit and draw some reasonable conclusions.

So far, not noticeable:)

Stanislav Aksenov:

all there is is hidden advertising. Let's say a user is commenting on something somewhere. Does he have the right to do this if his entire shop window is accessible by going to his profile.

Wherever and however around advertising, I do not understand why prohibit it and who is interested in it?

I created a thread about it, but it was deleted for some reason or is glasnost forbidden in our country as well?

5drakon:

As for advertising, I don't see why it should be prohibited and who would be interested in it.

It has been made clear to you several times already -- the forum is technical and there is a discussion about the language and the terminal.

and don't make a big deal out of it.

If you want to advertise something, do it in your profile, on your blog, in your products/signals.

But leave the forum to constructive discussion of the issues for which it was created--the language, the terminal and everything connected with it.

Reason: