1200 subscribers!!! - page 80

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You must have been specially commissioned to promote the EA?

What makes you say that?) There are lots of EAs like that already written. RSI and ATR. I even have something similar, but a little more complicated. I don't really have any reason to advertise other EAs. It's just amazing that some serious people are discussing something without showing any interest in it. While all the information is right on the surface.... Just like .... No, I won't make any comparisons so as not to offend anyone)

And they discuss it in a negative way. I think this is an important point)

Vasiliy Kolesov:

It's simpler than that. They are clients of the same developer. An EA developer. There's a group there and everyone is chatting, looking for the best settings, optimizing.... Someone was able to apply the owls better - the rest have signed up. And from there, the profits advertise themselves.

Here, thank you, a clever man has explained what to do. (1) Write a really profitable robot with an original approach. (2) Put it on sale at a good price. (3) Post a signal with this robot. (4) Gather a group of like-minded gentlemen interested in this approach and its specific trading results, who will discuss and develop the approach. If you have a lot of money, you will immediately buy this trading robot, if you do not have much money, you will subscribe to the signal.

After that, everything will spin out on its own and you will have 1200 subscribers.

Aleksey Ivanov:

Here you go, thank you, the clever man has explained what to do. (1) Write a really profitable robot with an original approach. (2) Put it up for sale at a good price. (3) Post a signal with this robot. (4) Gather a group of like-minded gentlemen interested in this approach and its specific trading results, who will discuss and develop the approach. If you have a lot of money, you will immediately buy this trading robot, if you do not have much money, you will subscribe to the signal.

After that, everything will spin out on its own and you will have 1200 subscribers.

Good point ))). Only unfortunately the first point has nothing to do with the signal under discussion.

We have already explained by@Vasiliy Kolesov that such robots are a wagon and a small cart.

This strategy is not new and is available on various specialized resources. Thus, the robot does not suffer from originality of approach.

The lafa will surely end and the market will probably not be suitable for this strategy for several years. As it was not suitable until the spring of 2017.

But the fact that it works now is cool for a developer, for a signaler and for a subscriber. And it's been working for a long time. How long it may last is unknown.

The only thing that is clear is that if the signal will survive the Christmas and New Year's market, then theoretically you do not have to worry about the signal until May.

Boris Gulikov:

Good point ))). Only unfortunately the first point has nothing to do with the signal in question.

I've already told@Vasiliy Kolesov that such robots are a wagonload and a small cart.

This strategy is not new and is available on various specialized resources. Thus, the robot does not suffer from originality of approach.

The lafa will surely end and the market will probably not be suitable for this strategy for several years. As it was not suitable until the spring of 2017.

But the fact that it works now is cool for a developer, for a signaler and for a subscriber. And it's been working for a long time. How long it may last is unknown.

Only one thing is clear: if the signal will survive the Christmas and New Year's market, then theoretically until May you don't have to worry about the signal.

There! Straight to the point. You couldn't have said it better.

Only the amount of money has nothing to do with it either. The robot costs pennies. The important thing is to find settings that will work steadily for a while. When it's off, when it's on, when it's down.... That's why many people prefer to subscribe to a signal rather than run the robot themselves.

Boris Gulikov:

Good point ))). Only unfortunately the first point has nothing to do with the signal in question.

I've already told@Vasiliy Kolesov that such robots are a wagonload and a small cart.

But the fact that it works now is cool for a developer, for a signaler and for a subscriber. And it's been working for a long time. How long it might last is unknown.

The only thing I understand is that if the signal will survive the Christmas and New Year's market, I will not have to worry about the signal until May.

I did not draw an action program for this signal, I drafted it for myself.

Well, for lafa, you can make lifetime estimates. Statistics are helpful. Well, based on the lifetime estimates, you can decide how long you can sit on such a signal.

Aleksey Ivanov:

I didn't draw up a programme of action for this signal, but for myself.

Well, you can make life time estimates for lafa. Statistics is a help. Well, and based on the life time estimation decide how long you can sit on this signal.

In this particular signal, the lifetime does not mean anything. It has the same chances to fail on the next Monday or work for several months.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

In this particular signal, the lifetime does not mean anything. It has the same odds of being over on the next Monday or lasting a few months longer.

If this is true (and I haven't bothered to look into the algorithms of this signal myself), then it is better not to deal with such strategies.

Aleksey Ivanov:
If it is true (I did not bother bothering to investigate the algorithms of this signal), I'd better not deal with such strategies.

It's not that simple. The author of the signal suggests a money management strategy. Start the signal with 1/4 of the capital and withdraw 1/4 of the profit every week. After the plummet, start again with 1/4 of the total capital (3/4 of the remaining capital initially + withdrawn profit)... something like that in general. But so far not a single time after the launch has not yet plummeted.

In general, such a strategy works, but at different times with different settings (settings in 17 not working in the 18-th, ie, need time to optimize. And the protection of the deposit should be strengthened. I have created closing options in my EA to prevent withdrawal of the deposit. Now I am thinking over parameters of automatic settings changing. I have some ideas. Let's see what happens.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

It's not that simple. The author of the signal suggests a money management strategy. Start the signal with 1/4 of the capital and withdraw 1/4 of the profit every week. After a loss, start again with 1/4 of the total capital (3/4 of the remaining capital initially + withdrawn profit)...

If such a scheme works successfully for a long time, brokers will forbid trading in this session.
Reason: