1200 subscribers!!! - page 75

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
In Google I accidentally found this:Online course "Screenwriting adetective series".

И? Are you suggesting that the author of the signals discussed in this thread took this course?

Another thing I'm interested in is whether there were subscribers who periodically withdrew profits and, in the end, ended up making money. Or at least they didn't lose much.

Why don't they introduce a separate tab in signal monitoring - subscribers' profit? It is very important. If we want to get statistics showing how much profit a trader has earned and how much he has lost.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
I want to know if there were subscribers, who were periodically withdrawing profit and, eventually, ended up earning. Or at least did not lose much.

Why don't they introduce a separate tab in signal monitoring - profit of subscribers? It is very important. If we want to get statistics showing how much profit a trader has earned and how much he has lost.

I approve. apparently creating information about the signals, the developers could not assume about such a way of cheating

Alexandr Saprykin:

И? Are you suggesting that the author of the signals discussed in this thread took this course?

In all likelihood, yes. :)

The signals, there are not many of them, but there are signals that for some months in a row show 100-200% or more, but for some reason no one subscribes to them.

Scene: "The excuse for subscribers".

Act 1. "Beginning of the Provider's appeal to the lost:

- Deer-subscribers!

Who is the author?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You people are interesting. What kind of dishonest earnings are we talking about?

One of the "dishonest" earnings is when the signalman trades on a cent account. And the account itself is displayed as a normal (not cent).

At some point, the administration portal has released an announcement that from now on all cent accounts will be marked and they will be immediately visible. This measure worked well with MT4 accounts. Indeed, the penny accounts became visible. However, if we look closer to the MT5 standard accounts (signals), then we can say with the high probability that many accounts are cent accounts, but they are not highlighted as cent accounts (like the example with MT4). Moreover, at that time one of my accounts was MT5 cent account from RoboForex. It wasn't marked as cent one by the service. And all other MT5 signals that were available on that service were not marked as cents.

I already tried to raise this topic, but... - I tried to raise it but apparently the administrators of this portal don't need it. I contacted service desk with this question. It was replied that this can not be, and that all the cent accounts - marked as cent. Of course, I did not argue. But I drew a conclusion. This problem is still not solved. Apparently technically they can't calculate all of the cent accounts. At least, it seems to me that they were able to mark MT4. But nothing comes out with MT5 standard. The MT5 signals section is full of cent accounts. Moreover, cents signalers jumped to MT5 as they noticed this fact. Perhaps this was done intentionally - to popularize MT5 platform. Many traders, for some reason, "clung" to MT4 and do not want to switch to MT5. Nevertheless, the problem has remained, it exists and it seems that in the near future will not be resolved in the same way as it was with MT4.

So, the "unfair" earnings on cent accounts, but with real money of subscribers will still remain.

There are cent accounts in MT4 signals and the system does not see them as cent accounts.

Evgeny Raspaev:

I approve. apparently creating information about signals developers and could not assume about such a way to cheat

Most likely developers will not be too zealous in "hardening" conditions for both. MQL5 has competitive services. Moreover, many traders have already migrated to Mt5 and the story goes on. They do not want to lose their income from "Signals" section. It seems reasonable. But it has several good points: not to lose revenue, regulate mt4 but not mt5, many traders-signals trade better on cent accounts (probably a psychological aspect) and finally - the popularization of mt5 platform. It is evident that people are switching from 4 to 5 with some creaking. And this tactic should benefit the Service. Of course, no one is going to ask us.

When a signal is merged, it is not allowed to subscribe to it. However, if the authors of the signals that were leaked wanted to at least make amends to their subscribers, they could simply delete their signals. Thus, the Subscribers' money for the last month's subscription would be automatically returned to them. But nobody deletes their signals until one month passes. Only when one month passes until the last subscriber - the money becomes available (unfrozen)... That's why we can observe a signal being deleted for a long time. The author is just waiting for the month to pass. He cannot even hide the signal in settings, because he will immediately see the message saying that he cannot hide it, unless there are Subscribers in the signal. You can only delete it, but the money for the last month will be returned to subscribers...
So, in addition to losing trades, many authors show one more side of their nature - greed, avarice, spiteful attitude towards people who trusted them...

The RealPlayer has more than one week before I started my trading on the Market Prospectus:
If I'm going to use an MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor I don't think I need it but I don't think I'll be right on the money.

I guess I just haven't noticed. I mostly look at mt5. If you say that there is - so mt4 badly worked out. The more I like it, the worse for subscribers.

Reason: