1200 subscribers!!! - page 63

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

It's very rare that someone trades a robot in signals. And this can be seen from the signal history.

When the signals show that the position is set manually or by an Expert Advisor, it will be obvious that almost no one trades using a robot.

But the problem is not this, but the fact that many subscribers ask a lot of silly questions.

For example, one of them has been writing in indignation: "Why is your signal so late?

Or someone wrote every day begging me to increase my profitability. Or someone writes that you are a cheat.

And imagine that every day more and more new subscribers come.

I do not know how to deal with this kind of information at all. This is probably the most tedious thing - replies to subscribers. The disloyal ones.

But, in any case, everyone is looking at the trade performance and you can put on this aspect (contact with subscribers). It's the results that matter to them, not the supplier's "service". Then the nerves are fine, and the money is safe.

Ivan Butko:

Tremendous. Probably the most tedious thing - the answers to the subscribers. The disloyal ones.

But, anyway, in any case, all look at the performance of trade and can be put on this aspect (contact with subscribers). It's the results that matter to them, not the supplier's "service". Then the nerves are fine, and the money is safe.

Read the reviews of the former leader of the top - there is nothing but the order of subscribers: "Why are you silent", "Get in touch" and others.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Read the reviews of the former leader of the top - there is nothing but an order of subscribers: "Why don't you say anything", "Get in touch" and so on.

It's just that such reviews don't have... how should I put it... Well, it's like politicians coming out to the people when the public and economic life in the country is "drained": people want to "hear," but what is there to hear? There is a fact - a certain plum, and the politician either states or promises. Here, the leader can only promise, saying something like "wait a little longer. But, is it enough for the subscriber? Is it necessary? Probably, yes, because he has nothing to do, he psychologically shifts all the responsibility on the supplier. Either he believes to the end, or he gathers up the willpower and stops everything himself.

In fact - one normal trend on the Eurobucks and the top will be completely renewed. All of the overcomers from the top like CALM, etc. will catch a stop-out;

For example, the Arab with the signal "secure trend ride" (trading by the same system as calm - grid without stops against the trend) with about 800 like subscribers and a couple $ 1,000 on their accounts got 90% drawdown when Eurobucks reached 1.08. He managed to increase his deposit by 5K bucks to avoid margin, but the major part of subscribers' deposits was gone. There are a lot of similar examples, especially after the strong eurobucks trend from 1.39 to 1.07 in 2014.

The main problem is this - subscribers love a flat profit line upwards. They are not interested in details and pitfalls. Everyone wants freebies, but this is not the place to have them.

Another problem - after losing their deposits to one "sinker", they will sign up for the next similar one.

Sergey Faletrov:

In fact - one normal trend on the Eurobucks and the top will be completely renewed. All of the overcomers from the top like CALM, etc. will catch a stop-out;

For example, the Arab with the signal "secure trend ride" (trading by the same system as calm - grid without stops against the trend) with about 800 like subscribers and a couple $ 1,000 on their accounts got 90% drawdown when Eurobucks reached 1.08. He managed to increase his deposit by 5K bucks to avoid margin, but the major part of subscribers' deposits was gone. There are a lot of similar examples, especially after the strong eurobucks trend from 1.39 to 1.07 in 2014.

The main problem is this - subscribers love a flat profit line upwards. They are not interested in details and pitfalls. Everyone wants freebies, but this is not the place to have them.

Another problem is that having lost deposits with one "sinker" they will join the next one.

Life is pain. I think trading on my own is even worse.

"Dragged" comrade! Respect for endurance!(But it was on the verge of a nervous breakdown for subscribers)

Nikolay Gaylis:
"Dragged" comrade! Respect to the endurance! (But it was on the verge of a nervous breakdown for subscribers)

"Stamina for what? That he's sitting it out and waiting for the price to come back? That's the strategy. What's there to respect or disrespect? It's a strategy of waiting for the price to come back. If it comes back, fine. If it does not come back, well, it did not come back.

What do you have to lose? A $100 balance? Well, it is repaid, the balance has already been withdrawn.

Subscribers? Couple thousand subscribers in a few months, it's already paid for itself.

Providers at this stage do not care how long the project will last.

He knows very well that he can terminate the project at any time due to a freeze-out, which will cause him exactly zero regrets.

The project is successful. It has succeeded. How long it will live is irrelevant.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

"Stamina" of what? That he's sitting it out and waiting for the price to come back? That's the strategy. What's there to respect or disrespect? The strategy is to wait for the price to come back. If it comes back, fine. If it does not come back, well, it did not come back.

What do you have to lose? A $100 balance? Well, it is repaid, the balance has already been withdrawn.

Subscribers? Couple thousand subscribers in a few months, it's already paid for itself.

Providers at this stage do not care how long the project will last.

He knows very well that he can terminate the project at any time due to a freeze-out, which will cause him exactly zero regrets.

The project is successful. It has succeeded. How long it will live doesn't make any difference.

Well, then respect for such a project)

Nikolay Gaylis:

Well, then respect for such a project)

You have a "day of admiration" with your eyes closed.

In the next thread you admire the high skill and qualifications of the developer, not seeing any of his work and generally having no idea at what level he writes.

Here you admire him, but you haven't yet decided what you admire.

For me, in order to admire, you need to know the "kitchen".

So, by the signal - the strategy is clear to all of us - overbetweening, going against the trend, the life time is predefined by the first strong move "in the wrong direction" - such a strategy is not admirable - it is not new, but not mediocre either.

Such a strategy perfectly "draws" attractive growth curves, balance, the number of positive trades and other signal parameters that contribute to its successful positioning in the signals rating.

Therefore, the choice of strategy for the signals service is a good one and the Provider has done its best.

But at the same time, the positioning of the signal - we do not know how it is in reality.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

You have a "day of admiration" with your eyes closed.

In the next thread you admire the high skill and qualifications of the developer, not seeing any of his work and generally having no idea at what level he writes.

Here you admire him, but you haven't yet decided what you admire.

For me, in order to admire, you need to know the "kitchen".

So, by the signal - the strategy is clear to all of us - overbetweening, going against the trend, the life time is predefined by the first strong move "in the wrong direction" - such a strategy is not admirable - it is not new, but not mediocre either.

Such a strategy perfectly "draws" attractive growth curves, balance, the number of positive trades and other signal parameters that contribute to its successful positioning in the signals rating.

Therefore, the choice of strategy for the signals service is a good one and the Provider has done its best.

But at the same time, the signal positioning, we do not know how it is in reality.

I do not understand, Andrew, what you do not like my admiration of the executor, which has more than 900 completed works. Also do not understand why I do not admire the signal (as a project), which earned a lot more than many of those present here ...

P.S.You,by the way,I admire too ... And,as a developer,you in my personal rating were on the first place,until I sawNikolay Ivanov

For me,no less important criterion is, it is the number of completed jobs and the average review, as it is a consequence of the attractiveness of the artist from many sides.Few people will go to the performer, if he, excuse me,deer ...

Reason: