Buy + Sell trading system - page 4

vasabu2012:

Can't be polite to blabbermouths and whitewashers.

Thanks for the smile =)

vah:

Thanks for the smile =)

Keep smiling, nub.

ROYS:
On which instrument would you recommend your strategy?

fozi:
What instrument would you recommend to use your strategy on?

I don't care which one - it is equally effective on any instrument and on any timeframe.

How about a test :)

fozi:
How about a test :)

What is there to test? Open a couple of orders in different directions and wait for the swap to eat up the deposit. Or close/open extra pairs of orders, so that spread helps as well ;) )))))))))))))).

VladislavVG:

What is there to test? Open a couple of orders in different directions and wait for swap to eat up the deposit. Or close/open extra pairs of orders, so that spread helps as well ;) )))))))))))))).

Yeah, I see.

It is not clear what people want more - to earn a steady income or to be admired for the "incredible" "system" of "trading"? For me, the first is better than the second. And you should not take offence at criticism and jokes, you asked for it. Why? Well, simply because your statement shows that all (well, almost all, 90%) of the profit is obtained from one position, and the one that has been used more than others (1.5 months, I think, I do not want to double-check). I wonder if this can be regarded as an indicator of a system profitability, at that the system that trades in pairs of orders. One quick look at the state is enough to lose interest.

Yeah, pies like that.

_new-rena:
OK! Have you considered how much money it would take to support such a thing? Do you have any formulas for the system?

For the reversal of the grid of 400...800 pips, it takes about 30% of the deposit and two months of time to move the chart.
Reason: