Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 11

Mischek >> :

OZO

If you advertise something, do it well.

So far, your posts have shown you to be

advertising another gambling course for money

an advertisement for a brokerage house with 700 clients

you can learn about it if you visit an incomprehensible site following your link, where there are banners advertising diets, locks, forex club and offshore

in 2001, the DNC was removed from the SP 500.

Michael, - I'm not advertising.

I'm trying to give people information they don't have due to overload.

i'm convinced of what i'm saying - you're speculating.

I'm positive.

there are a lot of people on this site who are negative.

When I look into a puddle I see the sky, and you see mud at the bottom - Jedem das seine

maybe you can tell me how to make my posts do not imply that it is an advertisement?

>> once again, there's no unnecessary off-topic banners on that page.

where are you accessing it from?

OZ0 писал(а) >>

I DON'T KNOW. He's in such a business that there's no way to check it. Even if he puts out statistics, there is no guarantee that they will be honest. There is no monitoring, just words. On one word I am not used to believe. Look at PAMMs - every day a new statistic, profits, risks, losses - everything can be seen in real life and estimated for yourself. He has only one website, where it says how tough he is. How it can be estimated not in words, but in action?

LeoV >> :

I DON'T KNOW. He's in such a business that there's no way to check it. Even if he puts out statistics, there is no guarantee that they will be honest. There is no monitoring, just words. On one word I am not used to believe. Look at PAMMs - every day a new statistic, profits, risks, losses - everything can be seen in real life and estimated for yourself. He has one website, where it says how tough he is. And how do you evaluate it, not in words, but in action?

Leonid, have you followed the link to the stockportal?

Maybe you will confirm what I am saying.

His words about no losing months since 1999 in "Wall Street Warriors" are certainly not a document, but a public offer

OZ0 писал(а) >>

Leonid, have you followed the link to the stockportal?

Maybe you can confirm what I'm saying.

This one? http://www.stockdaytrader.ru/forum/13-24-1 Well, I did. But there's nothing new there. It's all the same ......

LeoV >> :

This one? http://www.stockdaytrader.ru/forum/13-24-1 Well, I did. But I didn't find anything new there. It's all the same ......

I'm talking about the extraneous advertising Michael's talking about.

I want to understand if he is lying or if there are different nonsense coming from different places to that site

OZ0 >> :

Mikhail, - I'm not advertising.

I'm trying to give people information they don't have due to overload.

I'm convinced of what I'm saying - you're speculating.

I'm positive.

There's a lot of people on this site who are negative.

When I look into a puddle I see the sky and you see mud at the bottom - Jedem das seine

maybe you can tell me how to make my posts do not imply that it is an advertisement?

once again - there are no unnecessary off-topic banners on that page

>> where are you coming from?

http://www.stockdaytrader.ru/forum/13-24-1 is his company.

That's a quote from your post.

I just don't like selling stuff.

If a person with zero knowledge pays for a dc course to learn the ABC's it's okay.

But when they say give me a ruble and tell me how to make a million, it's infuriating.

LeoV >> :

I DON'T KNOW. He's in such a business that there's no way to check it. Even if he puts out statistics, there is no guarantee that they will be honest. There is no monitoring, just words. On one word I am not used to believe. Look at PAMMs - every day a new statistic, profits, risks, losses - everything can be seen in real life and estimated for yourself. He has only one website, where it says how tough he is. How to estimate it not in words, but in action?

By the way, he says there that he can provide documents

OZ0 писал(а) >> His words about no losing months since 1999 in "Wall Street Warriors" are certainly not a document, but a public offer

Well, those are words. I too can say that in 5 years not a single losing month, so what? What's the offer? Making a film of my public offer is no problem, I assure you. How do you verify that offer? On your word of honour? In today's world, where scam artists are at every turn, it's not customary to believe on word of honour.....)))

OZ0 писал(а) >> By the way, he says there that he can provide documents

Any documents can be forged. The best documents for a trader is a monitoring or PAMM account in any Western DC - there will be official statistics, what is the problem with that? Why would he not do it? That's exactly what causes mistrust. Words, internet sites with laudatory articles are air, it's worthless and there's nothing behind it.

Mischek >> :

That's a quote from your post.

I just don't like to flip-flop.

If a person with zero knowledge pays a dc course to learn the ABC's it's okay.

>> but when they say give me a ruble and tell me how to earn a million, it pisses me off.

Michael, this is called "Quantum Psychology" who understands it that way

Inside the link it was HOLD BROTHERS - and this is his company and the contents of the page I gave below in the same post, and you are twisting

here is a full copy of that page - WHERE are the nasty things you said?

.UhideBlock {display:none}
Wednesday, 15.07.2009, 14:17
Greetings Guest | RSS
Reason: