[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 267

Freud:

i got a good idea. in the bakings or in peanuts? and did they pay out?)) they start pestering dealers with their nicely placed sticks for much smaller sums. that's why i don't trust the dealers to pay out, the stock market is another matter.

I would have thought it would be better to have a good relationship with the broker, to have a good relationship with the broker, to have a good relationship with the broker.

Even if you withdraw 100 bucks each for 10 times, and turn them into thousands / tens of thousands at 11, the risk justifies the money. but half of your head may turn grey and your eyes may dry out from overexertion.)

I do not know what to do with this kind of money. And it's not the only one (all in dollars). Everything is paid to everyone.

shestakoff84:
Thank you!!! How about a description, an instruction manual?
Buy cheap, sell dear.

Ishim:
Buy cheap, sell dear.

Yes. BUT on the markup)))

3606540:

Where-there's a U-turn????
There's a U-turn )))

The pound is firmer than the euro today.

Serg51:
The pound is firmer than the euro today.
Yep....the euro is just tumbling on the M5 and can't fall...

How about a EURGBP buy then?

Kolhoznik:
How about a EURGBP buy then?

Not worth it, the pair is flopping around almost unresponsive to a drop in the euro, taking into account the spread, the gain is small

I just have an indicator showing a retracement to the previous high of 0.8100 (daily chart)

Kolhoznik:
I just have an indicator showing a correction to the previous high of 0.8100 ( daily chart )

But it has been walking lately with the Eurobucks by the hand, even a correction in the pound had no effect
Reason: