Ahhhh... I see....

Well, where to dig and what to do?

I'm not idle)))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Well, I'm not sitting idle)))
It. The main thing. I see....

Here's the answer

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/11478

We have redesigned thetrading signalsranking system for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Now it takes into account the quality of the signal based on its subscribers' trust. As a result, the more subscribers connect to the signal, the more trust it will have. Consequently, it will occupy a higher line in the rating. The rating will be the same for all paid and free signals.

Therefore, all our indignations are absolutely correct. The service itself misleads subscribers. It is very interesting to see how the rating is built without taking subscribers into account.

Улучшаем рейтинг торговых сигналов
Улучшаем рейтинг торговых сигналов
  • www.mql5.com
При этом для всех платных и бесплатных сигналов рейтинг будет единым.

Marat Khabiev:

So all our indignations are absolutely correct, the service itself misleads subscribers. It is very interesting to see how the rating will be built without taking into account subscribers.

They have already answered in another thread. So we cannot wait for them in the nearest future.

And if the signals are in the top five with 30-40 subscribers, does that mean that despite the small number of subscribers they are better than those with more than 999 subscribers?

And why pull something old out of the archive. This was written in 2013. During this time this formula has changed a lot.

Here for example 2 years ago I had a signal on which my robot worked, and in 4 months hit the top 10, and now the same results, but drifts between pages 3-4, MT5.

And I think to continue this topic, there is no point.

There is another point. The person registered on January 21, wrote a review on January 23, of course positive, that is, he had two days to understand everything?

Such let's say 3-5 reviews, a new person looks and also signs up, and probably also writes a review.

The evaluation of these subscribers is not correct. Plus it's not clear if these are subscriptions from the ISP itself. Speech on the New American Capital Signal.

So you can't let new subscribers write a review right away, let them write at the end of the subscription.

Marat Khabiev:

There is another point. The man registered on January 21, wrote a review on January 23, of course positive, that is, he had two days to understand everything?

Such let's say 3-5 reviews, a new person looks and also signs up, and probably also writes a review.

The evaluation of these subscribers is not correct. Plus it's not clear if these are subscriptions from the ISP itself. Speech on the New American Capital Signal.

It means that they should not let new subscribers write a review at once; they should write it at the end of subscription.

I think it is interesting to look at your signals, there are only 2-3 weeks old ones, but they already have subscribers. I wonder who subscribed? Was it the provider himself? Especially if the provider pretends to be a legal entity, judging by his nickname.

Marat Khabiev:

There is another point. The person registered January 21, wrote a review on January 23, of course positive, that is, he had two days to understand everything?

It means that they should not let new subscribers write a review at once; they should write it at the end of subscription.

I think if you don't like it you share your personal experience with everyone... #22 - published on 19.01.2017 - immediately found a subscriber and a subscriber the same day on 19.01.2017.2017 wrote a great review and gave you 5 stars...he must have telepathically understood that everything will be fine...and also connected to 4 more of your signals and on the same day 19.01.2017 gave them 5 stars...coincidence? Possibly...but I support you in this regard...and I get where you're not liking it all...from a personal example...

Vladimir Tkach:
He has a cent account in his management. And the payment is still in full dollars?

Payment in bucks, of course.

And I asked about it, Renat answered - subscriber funds are also shown in bucks, not cents.

Reason: