1200 subscribers!!! - page 44

Vladimir Tkach:
Well, is the income from subscribers really $30k?
now it's $53,152 a month)))

Grigor Poghosyan:
Now it's $53,152 a month)))
When the reputation works for you

Ivan Butko:
When your reputation works for you
Yeah, that's for sure))

Grigor Poghosyan:
now it's $53,152 a month)))
Good earnings - and the risk is only a cent account - i.e. reputation

He respects risks and works calmly, he manages his subscribers' funds properly, without exposing their accounts to great risks. I wish him 10,000 subscribers. He calmly and over time achieved this result by himself, which once again proves that you need to respect the risks and work calmly to climb the ladder.

I think that it is wrong to look into someone else's pocket ... You yourself can reach such a result over time.

Ramiz Mavludov:

He respects risks and works calmly, he manages his subscribers' funds properly, without exposing their accounts to great risks. I wish him 10,000 subscribers. He calmly and over time achieved this result by himself, which once again proves that you need to respect the risks and work calmly to climb the ladder.

I think that it is wrong to look into someone else's pocket ... You yourself can reach such results in time.

There is smooth growth - all true - what else do you need?
I just admire

Yes! Cents account! The only difference is that the manager probably can not cope with the psychology that would trade on a dollar account with a depo from 10 000$ (and this is possible), as you see it does not bother anyone.

When there will be a drawdown and it will be, a month another month, most of the half will disperse, for because of the 20% profit with a drawdown in half of the depo is not ace ... imho ...

If you do not know what to do with this kind of bullshit, you might try to start a trading session with Mt5 and get some profit. If there are such kind of players there is no point in trying to follow their results, then their aim is to make more profit on subscribers.

Ramil Sungatov:

Yes! Cents account! The only difference is that the manager probably can not cope with the psychology that would trade on a dollar account with a depo from 10 000$ (and this is possible), as you see it does not bother anyone.

When there will be a drawdown and it will be, a month another month, most of the half will run away, for because of the 20% profit with a drawdown in half of the depo is not ace ... imho ...

If you do not know what to do with this kind of bullshit, you might try to start a trading session with Mt5 and get some profit. If they don't want to try to gain more profit on their subscribers, they simply want to try to achieve the same result .

This is good advice.

"That's the end of the fairy tale, and good for whoever didn't listen."

Morexod:

"That's the end of the fairy tale, and good for those who didn't listen."

What happened?
Reason: