Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 904

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, it's up to the owner. For 10-15 bucks a month, the possibilities are already over the top. I've seen how it all works from my acquaintances, but I'm just thinking about it myself. All the same, the system must be written for these things - you can't just stick it in there. It's not at home, like I came and looked.

In general, whatever. Installed on your phone application remote desktop and access is mobile. Anyway it is possible to control everything from phone...

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, it's up to the owner. For 10-15 bucks a month, the possibilities are already over the top. I've seen how it all works from my acquaintances, but I'm just thinking about it myself. All the same, the system must be written for these things - you can't just stick it in there. It's not at home, like I came and looked.

the server is always more convenient than the home computer, that's for sure.

I told you above how to get a free VPN for a year

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I don't care at all. I installed a remote desktop application on my phone and access became mobile. In any case, you can control everything from your phone at once...

It's understandable, but it's a pain in the ass. Then there is no difference - at home or on a server. We need alarms, alerting and so on and so forth.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So who is more efficient if we work in the same field? I make millions with 500 rubles, you with 300 bucks...

Who is more effective? I have only heard about your credits :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

copypast the usual... a server is always more convenient than a home computer, no doubt.

I was just above adding how you can get a year of free VPNs.

Yes, I know about Amazon free for a year. But there are some restrictions. Whether they are important or not I have not decided yet.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, I know about Amazon free for a year. But there are still some restrictions there. I haven't figured it out yet.

On google, there are none.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there's nothing on google.

Google has not seen yet, thanks, I'll look at it.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yes, I know about Amazon free for a year. But there are still some restrictions there. I haven't figured it out yet.

Don't bullshit me bros!!!! What amazon for a year. Their UPU free for a year MT will not hold, not to mention the ping to the merchant server. So don't mess with your head. I chose ultra double, there you can get for 150 rubles a month, with the old 2003 wind and 512 RAM, in general, the minimum and that will be cooler than free amazon. I tried Amazon's. It's no fun. It's better to get one close to here. You know, Moscow or some other city. True, I had one incident: I look owls do not open the deal, go to the UPU, and no access. The server will not start. I go to the off-site of the company provider and it is also not available. That's how it was yesterday, and today bang and no. I started to call on the phones, and no answer, somehow through the mail. So I swore at them with foul language. I explained that I had business here and everything. They said that the problem was on the side of my ISP. But otherwise, quite adequate. Much cooler than free Amazon or any other, and 500 rubles a month for me, unemployed... I'm really struggling to get by !!!!

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Amazon is 100% internet restricted. There is a limited range of servers. Especially the server in america, and your trading server where....? And how will be executed orders from the free VPS. He will fall, you will be hysterical with claims, and you will be told: But you have it free..... So. When I connected to it, I could not even google from it. There either need to request the right or must be forced to register somewhere. That's what stopped me.... No Amazon. Take my word for it...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Amazon is 100% internet restricted. There is a limited range of servers. Especially the server in america, and your trading server where....??? And how will be executed orders from the free VPS. He will fall, you will be hysterical with claims, and you will be told: But you have it free..... So. When I connected to it, I could not even google from it. There either need to request the right or must be forced to register somewhere. That's what stopped me.... No Amazon. Take my word for it...

You have to practice on cats somewhere first. I never dealt with this kind of placement of software.

Reason: