Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 899

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

About the scaling, that's for Bate the exponent and a direct relative of Erlang himself :))

Haha in that I can't connect these two names, who is Bate? Either a couple rest or I don't know something...

Anyway, the predictor is not as bad (double-checked - the bai rolled back, but the shorts straightened well, not as it was on the screen, but not bad) as I thought, tomorrow I will try it in work, after I add more analog on the upper TF.

Buying

Selling

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Ha ha in that I can't connect these two names, who is Bate? Either the pair are resting or I don't know something...

Anyway, the predictor is not as bad (double-checked - the bai rolled back, but the shorts straightened well, not as it was on the screenshot, but not bad) as I thought, I'll try it in action tomorrow after I add more analog on the upper TF.

Buying

Selling

Alexander_K2 from another thread.

I also have a feeling that the mt5 would be able to render and immediately verify... now I consider the possibility to call python shell directly through winapi and send commands from bot to python, I don't know if it's possible. R and dll do not digest and do not know how and do not want to work with them, although python is not required (looking at articles and works of old-timers) less and less desire to get into the thick of it - 500000 packets and the output is the same as from the bot on 2 MA

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alexander_K2 from another thread

I would like to connect mt5 with python to be able to visualize it and check it immediately... now I am considering the possibility to call python shell directly through winapi and send commands from bot to python, I don't know if it is possible. I don't like R and dll, and I don't know how to work with them, although python is not required (looking at articles and old-timers works), less and less desire to get into the wilderness - 500000 packets and the output is the same as from the bot on 2 MA bugs

What shell do you mean, if linux, it is troublesome, something like rcmd, and if the wind console, I wrote - there is a similar development through my engine and named pipe, though at an early stage, if you want to connect , drop me a line.

Ivan Negreshniy:
What shell do you mean, if linux, it's too much trouble, something like rcmd, and if the wind console, I wrote - there is similar development through my engine and named pipe, but at an early stage, if you want to connect , drop me a line.

Windows, yes. Well, if I think about it - I'll knock, I have not thought about whether I need it at all.

In principle, there is a connection on the git via ZeroMQ and TCP, but I want to do as little sneaking as possible

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Windows, yes. Well, if I think about it - I'll knock, I have not thought about whether I need it at all.

Basically, there is a connection on the git via ZeroMQ and TCP, but I want to do as little sneaking as possible

I've got a wider idea - to make a two-way connection to any console interpreter like Python and R, to be able to run MQL using them as well, and to add graphical features...

Ivan Negreshniy:
Actually, I have a wider idea - to make a two-way connection to any console interpreter like Python and R, so that it would be possible to run MQL from them as well, and to add graphical features...

too much in my opinion :) well, if as a commercial product, then fine

Ivan Negreshniy:
Actually I have a wider idea - to make a two-way connection with any console interpreters like Python and R, so that it would be possible to run MQL from them as well, and to supplement all this with graphic capabilities...

R is very friendly with Srr, well documented, as I understand R itself (not the R terminal as it is now) can be made as a DLL for mcl 4/5. World-class work.

SanSanych Fomenko:

R is very friendly with Srr, well documented, as I understand R itself (not the R terminal as it is now) can be made as a DLL for mcl 4/5. It's a world class job.

enjoy

https://blog.darwinex.com/zeromq-interface-python-r-metatrader4/

ZeroMQ - How To Interface Python/R with MetaTrader 4 | Darwinex Blog
ZeroMQ - How To Interface Python/R with MetaTrader 4 | Darwinex Blog
  • blog.darwinex.com
In this post, we present a technique employing ZeroMQ (an Open Source, Asynchronous Messaging Library and Concurrency Framework) for building a basic – but easily extensible – high performance bridge between external (non-MQL) programming languages and MetaTrader 4. Reasons for writing this post: Lack of comprehensive, publicly available...

Thank you!

I will try to get into it.

Is the grail ready yet? With the AI)

well that's it... you're already oligarchs ))

Reason: