Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 709

Alexander_K2:

I have a pretty good idea what his levels mean, by the way.

I'm literally running on all fumes right now, washing up in sweat.

If that's what I think it is, then it's really a trading intensity thing, and he'll never show it. If he understands himself, of course :)) Sorry, Rena...

it's very difficult to guess something, when everything is hidden and, in addition, you don't have a mastery of mathematics :))) so don't even rely on me to unravel something there, I have my own cockroaches in my head...

If only to force me, I'll probably understand it, that's why I always write - I can't perceive all this stuff without results and specifics

So let's expect some good signals or a good strategy, but nothing else.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

This is not a screenshot, but a stump of some kind.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maybe you need the help of a physicist? And not just any physicist! Explain the essence of the phenomenon, so to speak... Give me the code! And I give the clearest explanation for all the disadvantaged.

Renat Akhtyamov:

sell/buy

Wizard does not want to finish

I thought High and Low...

Alexander_K2:

Maybe you need the help of a physicist? And not just any physicist! Explain the essence of the phenomenon, so to speak... Give me the code! And I give the clearest explanation for all the disadvantaged.

Gentlemen, carefully read my posts, there are all the secrets.

There will be no code.

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK, the envelopes have a little more error, let's say... but it's basically the same thing

from the borders you walk pretty well, I agree with that

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

OK, the envelopes have a little more error, let's say... but it's basically the same thing

it's going pretty well from the borders, i agree with that

Maxim, look at the trading volumes.

Alexander_K2:

Maxim, look at the trading volumes.

Yes, it seems to be true :) but I don't use other people's ideas, so it's ok, I'm just curious.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Gentlemen, read my posts carefully, all the secrets are there.

There will be no code.

Show the right side of the price chart in the same scale with indentation...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

from the borders you go pretty well, I agree with that

the envelope is what?
Reason: