Buy a profitable EA! - page 8

Vladislav Andruschenko:

A utility is the automation of some action. Which means that this action was a consequence of manual trading.

The most rudimentary automation - Automatic setting of stoploss and takeprofit. Easy? simple? common? Why is it necessary?

You would be surprised, but even such a primitive utility that automates the process of setting stoploss and takeprofit after opening a trade by hand - is in incredible demand (it's free - maybe that's why?)

But apart from the fact that it's lightweight free software, why is it in huge demand?

Every vendor has their own army of fans and vast experience. Someone is selling indicators, utilities,panels,Expert Advisors,robots (I wonder if the site makes links :-) - it's not me), and everyone will base their sales only on their experience.

For example, I don't have experience in selling indicators, why? I don't see the point in making an indicator that cannot be automated.

I think that if the indicator shows signals and arrows, it should be automated right away! I do not understand sellers who make indicators with signals and arrows and cannot automate it.

In my experience, I think that utilities are interesting for most people! But I can't say that robots are not interesting for users either.

There is a customer for every product. And they are different (customers).

Thank you. Now, my perception is more diverse. I just wish I knew the actual proportion of the various customer groups. ))

Vladislav Andruschenko:

In my experience, smart people who don't crave more than 10% a month = trade hands!

Of course they can get 100% a month under favourable conditions. But they don't have a thirst to earn $1000 from $30. They have a very responsible approach to trading.

I was surprised, but even Brazil trades with hands!

Those who expect 100% from a robot often invest their last money (taking loans, selling flats, borrowing money) and hope for one last chance to make a million.

But such users make gross errors: violating recommended trading conditions (minimum deposit and lot-to-deposit ratio) They want more and faster, but get the opposite.

I also made the same mistake last summer. I earned more than 150% over 2 years from a large deposit and wanted to get more profits even faster (100% per month, not over 2 years), and this mistake has cost me a lot of money (by my standards). The only thing that saved me from a nervous breakdown was the fact that I withdrew 100% and the initial deposit within 2 years. But I lost the other 50% of my initial balance.

In the end I was left with only 100% and it was very frustrating when I lost the amount I could have spent in a couple of days.

The user who came to forex and craves for millions (I have many friends who believe that trading and programming is a gold mine and often ask to be taught and if I explain to them that it takes a long time to learn they get offended and turn away) is left with nothing.

The user who embraces real life and takes a responsible approach to it, continues to earn and learn from their mistakes.

After all, it is true: A robot that earned yesterday cannot guarantee a profit today. But there is a stoploss to limit losses.

It's a pity that not everyone accepts the stoploss as a lifeline, thrown out in time by the lifeguards. Not a paddle to be hit on the head with.

nice... :-)

Will be pouring in on your signals soon...

Olga Devitsyna:
I set real goals for myself, to find the most stable signal with a yield of at least 50% per annum, all the parameters of this signal are described on my page last summer, so far only one candidate fully meets my needs, and the signal is created by the parameters I have specified, it keeps, but the lifetime of 10 weeks I was excited, six months to hold constant performance, let's see how Brexit will survive) And then you can test on a minimum deposit.

You ask too much, 50%+ p.a. is really a lot.
You also forget about diversification. Having 1 "stable" signal is not serious.

If you applied all your time and effort to create your signal, in the real market for real money by sinking one signal after another, it is likely to have already created your ideal signal and would have a stable and progressive income from what you spent, but so what? Again, not a league to sell, but a league to apply, creating a signal for it, in fact the same sale of your knowledge, only in a more real form

Nikolay Khrushchev:

Asking too much, 50%+ p.a. is really a lot.
You also forget about diversification. Having 1 "stable" signal is not serious.

I didn't write that I only want 1, I wrote that one of all the available ones fits, and a portfolio of signals-my original goal of being here

If you have time, please write to me and let me know what you think of the signal on my page, maybe there is something I don't see, or maybe I see something I don't see at all)

Olga Devitsyna:
If you have time, please write to me and tell me what you think about the signal on my page, maybe I don't see something, or on the contrary, I see something that is not there).

You have very serious demands to the signal. {You want a very big profit. 50% is very high for a stable TS. Yes there are such, but extremely rare.

At the same time, stability is not taken into account. The deviation from the standard deviation line on the equity chart should not exceed a certain percentage. Many trend-followers with rare entries (up to 50 per year) may lose 10-20 entries and give you a 30%+ return on one entry at a time.

If you want to get a max 30$ for a signal, what for a trader with such indicators need your $30? With such indicators any fund will take him with arms and legs, give him $200k at the start and put a percentage of the profit (10-20%).
If the figures are confirmed in their account, the balance will quickly increase to 1k and above.

You're trying to find a nugget in a dump. Don't get me wrong, this is not an insult.
If you want normal trade, parse sites with layouts of trade results, communicate with people there and negotiate, but not for $30 per month. But even there, do not expect to quickly find someone worthwhile.

P.S. if someone has such indicators, I'll tell you who to ask for investment. but if you have monitoring on a known resource - you have already been found or your indicators are not so good.

Georgiy Merts:

Exactly ! That's what I have ! "And for each period a different robot" - I have them ! That's what makes me happy about the League !

I've already told you how sad I was when Expert Advisor I've been developing for years turned out to be a cheap piece of work from KodoBase ! And what was the point of all that long research and writing complicated code, if the result was the same as the Expert Advisor I could write in a day ?

Just that feeling when TS doesn't work and you can't understand what else you need to invent to make it work, that's what pushed me to change the paradigm. What I wasn't trying to do - I wasn't making any profit even in the tester (for demo or real trading is out of the question). That's when I realized there was no need to try for years to write a complex Expert Advisor - it's much better to write a bunch of simple ones, and most importantly, make them work on opposite principles. And then some of them will definitely be profitable ! And in this case we are moving from the question "what to invent to make our system work" to the question "how to choose the most stable of the already working systems" - you must agree that these are substantially different issues.

When I expressed my thoughts, back in 2016, I was almost laughed at. But now I see that I was right. Realistically - the simplest systems can work, and make money, and it is quite possible to go from the question of "what to make to work" to the question of "how to choose from those that already work".

By the way, just "Choosing and Keeping" is a natural task of a Woman, and you should, in theory, be doing much better at it than the other participants

This is a road to nowhere. Stuff with illusions - nothing more...

You're backing yourself into a corner.

Nikolay Khrushchev:

You have very serious demands on your signal. {you want a very large profit. 50% is a lot for a stable TS. Yes there are such, but extremely rare.

At the same time, stability is not taken into account. The deviation from the standard deviation line on the equity chart should not exceed a certain percentage. Many trend-followers with rare entries (up to 50 per year) may lose 10-20 entries and give you a 30%+ return on one entry at a time.

If you have a good relationship with a trader, you need to have a 30% income. With such indicators any fund will take him with arms and legs, give him $200k at the start and put a percentage of the profit (10-20%).
If the figures are confirmed in their account, the balance will quickly increase to 1k and above.

You're trying to find a nugget in a dump. Don't get me wrong, this is not an insult.
If you want normal trade, search sites with trade results, talk to people there and negotiate, but not for 30$/month. But even there, do not expect to quickly find someone worthwhile.

P.S. if someone has such indicators, I'll tell you who to ask for investment. but if you have monitoring on a known resource - you have already been found or your indicators are not so good.

I have a maximum of $30 because I want a portfolio of signals, it means I can't invest more than 2-3K in each one. As for the 50% annual return... i think a competent trader can make 5% a month with the same load up to 5% and without critical overshooting

Roman Shiredchenko:

is a road to nowhere. A frenzy of illusions - nothing more...

You're backing yourself into a corner.

What do you mean? I've already got the result I wanted ! what "road to nowhere" ?

it's not a "corner", it's a "field of action"... I don't want to choose...

At that time, two years ago, when I first suggested the idea - I had my doubts. Now I have no doubts - a set of TS, using opposite principles - is guaranteed to give a certain number of working ones. And transition from question "what to do to make TS work" to question "how to choose among already working TS" - is quite real.

I don't see a "path to nowhere". Or do you mean that the very formulation of the question of choosing a TS from working ones is worse than the question of building a working TS?

Reason: