Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 702

Alexander_K2:

Apparently, the sprouts of knowledge of how to work with the volumes (read - intensity, activity) of trades, laid down by Articulus and Eidler, have germinated inRenat Akhtyamov.

Get all the details straight out! Humanity will thank you.

Well, you didn't and neither did Wizard.

But it doesn't mean that I want anything.

and do not advise to lay out, never

The most important thing is to understand - if you open a sell, the price will go against the sell, if you open a buy, the price will go against the buy. It is impossible to find any correlation. The market is very rigid and it is a good place to start.

The neuronet is trying to find dependencies, but the price will still go against the larger volume and certainly against the nearest highest risk and nothing else.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The neural network is trying to find dependencies, but the price will still go against more volume

If this is the case, then -

1) determine where the majority stands (it does not matter how - insiders, indicators, a familiar director of dealing)

2) Open against the majority

3) profit

4) The dealer where you work puts you on the list of unpleasant people and opens huge positions after you to earn money.

5) Now you are the majority, and you trade against yourself. Perdition, hopelessness.

conclusion - only the dealing director is good

Dr. Trader:

If this is the case, then -

1) determine where the majority stands (it does not matter how - insiders, indicators, a familiar director of dealing)

2) Open against the majority

3) profit

4) The dealer where you work puts you on the list of unpleasant people and opens huge positions after you to earn money.

5) Now you are the majority, and you trade against yourself. Perdition, hopelessness.

The conclusion is only good for the director of the dealing room

it is easier for him to withdraw without entering the market

Suppose he sells 500 and buys 600. 100 in the market, the rest inside.

But I think it's better not to develop this topic with further posts.

Alexander_K2:

Apparently, the sprouts of knowledge of how to work with the volumes (read - intensity, activity) of trades, laid down by Articulus and Eidler, have germinated inRenat Akhtyamov.

Give us all your inside information! Humanity will thank you.

This is the simplest one, but it works 100% for the long term and only on major, with a single order:

https://www.oanda.com/lang/ru/forex-trading/analysis/open-position-ratios

=====

By the way, it has nothing to do with Article and Idler.

I am © new-rena

And if you remember them, you are obviously not a beginner...
Валютные позиции | Коэффициенты открытых позиций Форекс | OANDA
  • www.oanda.com
На этих графиках показаны разбивки по последним открытым позициям для основных валютных пар, взятые из книг OANDA. Выборка информации осуществляется каждые 20 минут. Как интерпретировать эти графики (Смотреть видео-учебник) Соотношения позиций. Показывает процент открытых позиций, удерживаемых для каждой из основных валютных пар. Для каждой...

Vizard_:

You're the best! Also...

I'm already having a brain orgasm, too.

elibrarius:

I'm thinking about string mixing again...

Experiments with kv-

http://appliedpredictivemodeling.com/blog/2014/11/27/vpuig01pqbklmi72b8lcl3ij5hj2qm

Alexander_K2:

I've downplayed my experience as a trader to make it more convincing that physics is possible. But, about that - shhhh ....

nickname, at least in the PM?

Alexander_K2:

I was just a reader. Learned from your company (Tantric, Warlock, Strange, and so on down the list). But, I am a physicist - no doubt about it. It's just time to share my knowledge and conclusions with people.

And the Article is now podotr, I think.

no, article and podotr are two completely different people in terms of intelligence

podotr is the former mighty

our systems are similar - i agree

similarity - avoiding averaging, the rest - two completely different implementations

There are a million options for different strategies, a new field of activity

Renat Akhtyamov:

There are a million options for different strategies, a new field of activity

Tell me...

Reason: