Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1636

Evgeny Dyuka:
Ok, on the site in the "contacts" says that if the question is not related to finance, then for an answer to go to the forum. Here I come.
Tell me how can I not "bother" and not "bother", but just get an answer to the question - how to place an Expert Advisor on neural networks in the marketplace. This type of Expert Advisor is listed there as possible, the help does not disclose this question anywhere. I spent a resource creating a product.
Or is it cheating?

MQ promised to add neural networks.

MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - как использовать Python в Метатрейдере
MetaTrader 5 Python User Group - как использовать Python в Метатрейдере
  • www.mql5.com
Мы готовим модуль MetaTrader 5 для Python...

Vizard_:

Seventeen years of reading you...
Seventeen Moments of Spring))

Mishan, but I'm interested in another question.
What about the fridge? Will there be a refrigerator
in your house? Will it become your indispensable
a handy little helper... Or another headache?
Does it have AI? Do you plan to have it implanted...
if you don't? Will there be
a video review on the fridge? They say on
youtube is getting good hits)))

The refrigerator, the one with the freezer will arrive tentatively on Sunday. But it has a manual defrosting system and an ice alarm system would be nice. Otherwise, we just have to wait. MTS has frozen from the ints for the second day, so I'm sitting from my mobile and it's a bit stressful...

Vizard_:

Seventeen years of reading you...
Seventeen Moments of Spring)))

Listen, did you like the poem? I composed it myself, not without the help of Dorokhov of course, but still .....

Rorschach:

MQ promised to add neural networks.

If I understand correctly, that's not what we need.
They made it possible to connect scripts in Python and added TensorFlow connection at the stage of script creation for beauty. It is only unclear how to use it. The script with TensorFlow should always work in the background, not called from mql. If it is called, then the TensorFlow will be loaded on every call, and it will be a disaster.
That is, the neural network here as something minor, which you can sometimes call. I can't see how it can be used in practice. In real life it is vice versa, it is mql that serves neuronet by providing it with quotes and, if necessary, executing commands to open/close trades.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Listen, did you like the poem? You composed it yourself, not without the help of Dorokhov of course, but still.....

Are you idiots?

Evgeny Dyuka:
If I understand correctly, this is not the right one.
They made it possible to connect scripts in Python and added TensorFlow connection at the script creation stage just for the beauty of it. It is only unclear how to use it. The script with TensorFlow should always work in the background, not called from mql. If it is called, then the loading of TensorFlow will be on every call, and this is a disaster.
That is, the neural network here as something minor, which you can sometimes call. I can't see how it can be used in practice. In life it is vice versa, it is mql that serves neuron by delivering to it cotricks and, if necessary, by executing commands to open/close trades.

Look for tensorflow to ONNX.

Rorschach:

Look for tensorflow to ONNX.

I've looked and got 500 links on github... I don't have the mental strength to get into another crutch from MQL5, I should look at TradingView.
I will use it as a reference.

Evgeny Dyuka:
I've got 500 links on github... I don't have the mental strength to go deep into another MQL5 crutch, I'll have to look towards TradingView.
I will try to use it as a reference.

Otherwise you will not get in the market. Although it is not known when this feature will be added.

Have you already tried coding anything in TradingView? For some reason it seems to be a very slow system.

Rorschach:

Otherwise you will not get in the market. Although we don't know when this feature will be added.

Have you tried coding anything in TradingView? It seems to be a very slow system.

If there is a real product and not blah blah blah, then TradingView is a great place to promote it. But as always,

there is a spoonful of doctrine. They have a ban on http requests in the pine, i.e. by api you can not get anything. But now they seem to start opening this door, in the paid version is already there, but limited. On the forums people demand, there is a chance that they break...
As for the speed, I don't see why it's needed, the task is simple - to get the api value and render it on the chart.
The TradingView in Browser is a new standard in trading, MQLs have lost all crypto theme forever. I showed one trader how to use MT, he was really shocked... It's like winding up a gramophone. They made a web version and banned EAs )) What a circus.

I will not go there again:
If there is a real product and not blah-blah-blah then TradingView is a super place to promote. But as always,

There is a spoonful of doctrine. The pine has a ban on http requests, i.e. you can't get anything from the api. But now they seem to start opening this door, in the paid version is already there, but limited. On the forums people demand, there is a chance that they break...
As for the speed, I don't see why it's needed, the task is simple - to get the api value and render it on the chart.
The TradingView in Browser is a new standard in trading, MQLs have lost all crypto theme forever. I showed one trader how to use MT, he was really shocked... It's like winding up a gramophone. They made a web version but banned EAs) What a circus.

I see that your goal, like most people here, is purely commercial, to sell your Expert Advisor to a sucker, of course you're not going to trade)))

Evgeny Dyuka:

TradingView in a Browser is the new standard for trading

What's more, exclusively via smartphone, I would even make a ban on launching from PS, just to stare and like.

Reason: