Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1634

We all make experts on neural networks here, it's very healthy, but then how to place such an expert on the Market?
The problem is that when adding an Expert Advisor, I need to select the type of the Expert Advisor. I select the type "neuronet", add it, and then it turns out that it is impossible to use external API for receiving data into Expert Advisor.
But how can a neural network work on the end user's computer? Or should I attach a manual for installing Tensoflow + Keras + Ta-Lib + a couple of Python scripts?
How is this question solved in practice? Surely someone has tried to place the Expert Advisor on neural networks in the Marketplace.

Evgeny Dyuka:

We all make experts on neural networks here, it's very healthy, but then how to place such an expert on the Market?
The problem is that when you add an Expert Advisor, you need to select the type of the Expert Advisor. I select the type "neuronet", add it, and then it turns out that it is impossible to use external API for receiving data into Expert Advisor.
But how can a neural network work on the end user's computer? Or should I attach a manual for installing Tensoflow + Keras + Ta-Lib + a couple of Python scripts?
How is this question solved in practice? Surely someone tried to place Expert Advisor on neural networks in the Market.

Convert logic to mql-code

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

convert logic into mql code

This is impossible. You need TensorFlow to interrogate the model, it's in python. In addition, its installation is platform-dependent and non-trivial. MQL5 now offers to connect python and even TensorFlow is there, but it seems that external scripts are not allowed.

In addition to that the python script should work in background mode, otherwise every time you will need to import TensorFlow, and this is already bullshit.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Convert logic to mql-code

My question is not an idle one. I've learned to write in MQL5, because it is a well-known and respected platform with large audience. I have created a non-trivial product, but I'm just being sent away...
I could have spent my time on TradingView pine.

Evgeny Dyuka:

This is impossible. To query the model you need TensorFlow, it is in python. In addition, its installation is platform-dependent and non-trivial. MQL5 now offers to connect python and even TensorFlow is there, but external scripts are not allowed.

In addition, the python script should work in background mode, otherwise every time you will start it you will have to import TensorFlow, and this is already bullshit.

Well, there is model serialization there... if you really need it, you can do it, of course you will have to do a lot of work.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well, there is a serialization of models there... if you really need it, you can do it, of course you will have to do a lot of work.

Ok, on the site in the "contacts" says that if the question is not related to finance, then for an answer to go to the forum. Here I am.
The question of how to place a neural network Expert Advisor in the Marketplace is not "complicated" and I don't need to "bother" with it, but just get an answer. This type of Expert Advisor is listed there as possible, the help does not disclose this question anywhere. I spent a resource creating a product.
Or is it cheating?

Evgeny Dyuka:

I think, we all make Expert Advisors on neural networks, it's very healthy, but then how to post such an EA on the Market?
The problem is, when you add an expert, you need to select the type of expert. I select the type "neuronet", add it, and then it turns out that it is impossible to use external API for getting data into Expert Advisor.
How is this question solved in practice? Surely someone tried to place Expert Advisor on neural networks in the Market.

You have classic ("vanilla") MLP with sgd, there are such in mql and c++. Of course it is much easier to get a native version. And tensor is written in C, you can connect directly, but of course it is only for yourself, not for market, they forbid dll.

If you have a bitcoin, it is very unprofitable to trade bitcoins in kitchens, wild spreads, all sorts of kitchen magic and so on.

Evgeny Dyuka:
The mql-markets are not connected with finances and you have to go to the forum for the answer. Here I come.
How do I get the answer to my question - how to place a neural network Expert Advisor in the Marketplace? This type of Expert Advisor is listed there as possible, the help does not disclose this question anywhere. I spent a resource creating a product.
Or is it cheating?

Only pure mql products are allowed in the marketplace. You can try to sneak an expert dummy in there and give the rest to the buyer himself

Kesha Rutov:

You have classic ("vanilla") MLP with sgd, there are such in mql and c++. Of course it is much easier to get a native version. And tensor is written in C, you can connect directly, but of course it is only for yourself, not for market, they forbid dll.

If you have a bitcoin, it is very unprofitable to trade bitcoins in kitchens, wild spreads, any kind of kitchen magic and so on.

This is everyday stuff. I would like to get an answer from technical support.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Only pure mql products are allowed in the marketplace. You can try to sneak an expert dummy in there and give the rest to the buyer himself

The dummy will not pass automatic validation, it should open and close transactions.