Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1628

Evgeny Dyuka:
Fresh screen, red - recommends to type short, green - long.
It's not ideal, but it has some thoughts. It is not explained by the overbought/oversold condition.

Yes, it's really interesting. Can you make one for the Eurobucks?

You have several kinds of inputs, right? Primary and secondary...

The primary ones are the several sets of indicators that are used to train several networks.

Secondary - these are "guts" of the neural networks that will be used to train a secondary network that will give the target output

right?

mytarmailS:

Yes, it's really interesting. Can you make one for the Eurobucks?

You have several kinds of inputs, right? Primary and secondary...

The primary ones are the several sets of indicators that are used to train several networks.

Secondary - these are "guts" of the neural networks that will be used to train a secondary network that will give the target output

right?

Eurobucks for some reason is poorly trained, bitcoin is much better. But it's a question of iron, when I have normal iron, I'll try again.
As for the second question - yes, approximately so.

Interesting post about a new learning algorithm for Hash tables.

The original source, as I understand it, is here. Can someone do a review in Russian?

Intel Xeon в несколько раз превзошёл восемь Tesla V100 при обучении нейросети
Intel Xeon в несколько раз превзошёл восемь Tesla V100 при обучении нейросети
  • 3dnews.ru
Центральный процессор в несколько раз обошёл по производительности связку сразу из восьми графических процессоров при глубоком обучении нейросетей. Звучит как что-то из научной фантастики, не так ли? Но исследователи из Университета Райса (Rice University) с помощью Intel Xeon доказали, что это реально. Графические процессоры всегда намного...

Evgeny Dyuka:
Eurobucks is learning badly for some reason, bitcoin is much better. But it is a question of iron, when I have normal iron, I will try again.
As for the second question - yes, approximately so.

The first sign of fuflomecin. Neronal nets are a universal tool, if the model preparation methodology is correct, it should work everywhere. Somewhere worse, somewhere better, but definitely work. And if you see that for some instrument the results are coordinately bad, it means that something is wrong ..... And after some time, it will stop working on bitcoin, and start working on francs. As an example. But in general, this is not good :-(

You're bullshitting me.

Read econometrics.

https://otexts.com/fpp2/

Forecasting: Principles and Practice
Forecasting: Principles and Practice
  • otexts.com
Welcome to our online textbook on forecasting. This textbook is intended to provide a comprehensive introduction to forecasting methods and to present enough information about each method for readers to be able to use them sensibly. We don’t attempt to give a thorough discussion of the theoretical details behind each method, although the...

By the way for all the well-known vector machine Reshetov also graphics processors will not work. This requires both the number of cores and the clock frequency of the core itself, because the main search algorithm is not divisible and runs on a single core. Increasing the number of cores will only increase the amount of search data. This means that the number of cores allows to calculate a larger file size.

Regarding capacity. I rent a server from Mail, where I pay only for the time of his work. As a result I use server with total cost 40k per month, but I pay for it barely two rubles. So if anyone needs resources to optimize the use. Exactly using server with 32 cores convinced me that it's not enough to have a lot of small cores. You need to have a lot of powerful cores comparable to a CPU. The core speed of my hosted Mail server is the same as my desktop server. It's just that Mail's server can calculate a file which my home computer will not be able to do. But there is no optimization time reduction. in terms of speed they count the same!!!!!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You're bullshitting.

Read econometrics

https://otexts.com/fpp2/

Did I minus you on SA ? :)

What's there to read? Gachi, arithmetic? Seasonality?) I know what I need to know on the subject...

mytarmailS:

Did I minus you on SA? :)

What's there to read? Gachis, aryms? Seasonality? )) I know a thing or two about this subject...

SA?

There are all about the transformation of series. So this is basic, what do you suffer from?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

mikha! will you answer my question on the previous page or not? did I understand your article correctly?

Reason: