Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1466

Andrey Dik:

What is RL?

reinforcement learning, i.e., without a teacher. The targets themselves are chosen randomly or in other different ways.

By transformer I meant that its output is not signals but the same price but converted by the grid

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and by transformer I meant that at the output it gives not signals but the same price, but converted by the grid

You should call it a regression instead of introducing new terms...

elibrarius:

They should have called it regression instead of introducing new terms...

Chick, it's not the same thing.

for new terms to asaulenka

Is that it, is the chest created already?
Mr. Author, turn on the bot for many pairs. And signal, please.

Waiting.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

reinforcement learning, i.e., without a teacher. The targets themselves are chosen randomly or by other different methods

By transformer I meant that its output is not signals but the same price transformed by the grid.

No, it's useless to predict price values... There is no use in predicting the price values, but only the direction.

Alexander Ivanov:
Is it all, is the chest created already?
Mr. Author, turn on the bot for many pairs. And signal, please.

Waiting.

I don't know... check everything. because it's unposible.

Andrey Dik:

No, price values are useless to predict... It is essentially a classification of price patterns into two classes - buy/sell.

Ah, ok. Let's stop on classification.)

Andrey Dik:

I don't know... I check everything. because it's unposable.

I had a similar grail in the very beginning, when I gave the 0th bar to enter, which should be predicted. And of course it predicted well.

Also zagzags can do that, because they peek into the future.

elibrarius:

I had a similar grail in the very beginning, when I gave the 0th bar to enter, which should be predicted. And of course it predicted well.

I also have a zagzags that can do this, because they peek into the future.

No, I'm sure it's the Holy Grail... I believe.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, I'm sure it's the Holy Grail of pure water... I believe

I believe too, the Grail is there, it can't not be there.

I want to get drunk and say "fuck it" and go back to the bathtub of the Matrix with the nourishing liquid... or else it'll happen:

Reason: