The truth about councillors! - page 3

Pyxlik2009 >>:

Нет я чужие идеи не беру у меня своих полно ))) дц у которого я работую сделок хоть сколько делай, хоть по пипсу бери им пофиг у них это разрешено.

Идея это та что из последних с кое какими наворотами и еще кое чем ))))

Well, show me the results in the demo test tomorrow.

Techno >>:
ну покажешь на тесте в демке результаты завтра.

OK, I myself am waiting for the market to open to check if it is a glitch in the tester )))) although it should not ))))))) So wait until tomorrow and see, tomorrow when the test passes, I will show the results )))

Eh, I have lots of ideas but no time at all ((((

Pyxlik2009 писал(а) >>

>> Eh, I've got lots of ideas but no time at all ((((

>> let's go and measure... uh... ideas, here:)

Pyxlik2009 >>:
о аж форум клинануло )))) он наверное сам в шоке когда увидил просадку 2% )))) и такой профит )))), настроики для всех пар одинаковы и все в плюс )))) ему пофиг какая пара )))

Yes, it's a lot like the "inadvertent" grail, that's when you inadvertently peek into the future of history,

it can be frustrating, but what can you do... ))

sever30 >>:
давай мерится ...ээ... идеями, вот:)

i've always shared with everyone. i admit that some of them were funny and unworkable. now i understand it)))) and discarded all the unworkable ideas))))

i think i can do it, but not with my own hands. i'll study mql 5 as i'll need it soon)))

I'll do the rest later, first this one needs to be tested ))))

denis_orlov >>:

да уж, сильно похоже на "нечаянный" грааль, это когда ненароком в будущее истории подглядываешь,

потом разочаровываться больно бывает, но что поделаешь... ))

Even now I can not believe that I'm telling the truth ))))) I'm not going to sell it )))) so I am telling the truth that it is not adjusted to the story, but no you do not believe )))) but it's up to you but I know for sure)))

You better tell me how long before the market starts working?

Pyxlik2009 >>:

Вот даже сейчас мне не верят что я говорю правду ))) я это чудо юдо порадил ))) и не собираюсь его продовать )))) отсюда я говорю правду что он не подстроен под историю, но нет все же вы не верите )))) но дело ваше но я знаю точно )))

Вы лучше подскажите через сколько рынок начнет работать?

login

password

server-demo, trace, watch, believe

Pyxlik2009 >>:

Вот даже сейчас мне не верят что я говорю правду ))) я это чудо юдо порадил ))) и не собираюсь его продовать )))) отсюда я говорю правду что он не подстроен под историю, но нет все же вы не верите )))) но дело ваше но я знаю точно )))

yes we do, we do...))

I'm telling you - you might not even have noticed, how you peeked into the history, especially since you've just started to learn mql.

a simple example - one of the indicators detects fractals of a major TF before those fractals appear, in the tester it gives just great results, on all pairs and TF ...))

So I recommend you to stop your jubilation beforehand,

and of course - good luck.

denis_orlov >>:

да верим, верим...))

я же говорю - ты и сам мог не заметить, как в историю подглядел, тем более, учитывая, что только начал постигать mql.

простой пример - какой нибудь из индюков обнаруживает фракталы старшего ТФ еще до возникновения этих фракталов, в тестере это даст - ну просто потрясные результаты, на любых парах и ТФ...))

т.что рекомендую унять ликование раньше времени,

и конечно - удачи.

Thank you! I really did not know that, I will take it into account, but I hope it's not true ))) although you may be right, we'll see, as soon as the market starts working I'll put it up and go to bed in the morning and see what I've got.

Vitaly, is this something to do with renko?
Reason: