怎么样写文章?

wwwfree:

怎么样写文章?

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/408
New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community
New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
We present you a new article publishing system at the MQL5.community. In the new system, we have tried to make the whole process of article writing clear and comfortable by breaking it into several steps. At each step we will give you helpful advice and recommendations, a sort of distillation of the article writing experience. We hope that this article will help to answer many of your questions. You are welcome to send us new interesting materials that will make you popular among the visitors of the MQL5.community.

the article is very good!

MT4 and MT5 user experience

I've been an avid MT4 and MT5 user, i use MT4 on my Laptop, and MT5 on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, i'm very happy with how the software is designed and structured aroung proffessional trading.

My issue with the mobile platform is that MT5 crashes my Phone at least 4 times a day, that's when i resorted to downgrading to MT4 which works perfectly, i'd really appreciate it if you could correct this issue. One last suggestion that i'd like your developers to look into is updating the mobile platform to a darker color in an effort to save battery life, the bright white backround really consumes too much battery life, trading on the go works well for me, i tend to be on the road a lot.

Please look into these issues, they'd really make a huge difference on the user experience.  

This thread is over 4 years old. Is the author's fee still in effect?

yes... nice

i started with you guys(MQL5) 

hi everone am new here.is mql5 the same as web money e.t.c

MetaQuotes:

The new MQL5 Community website at http://www.mql5.com keeps developing. We invite all of you to make your contribution to this development.

The new MQL5 is the evolutionary continuation of MQL4. The new language is characterized by the support of object oriented programming, by a higher code execution speed, by multi-currency testing and other tempting features. This opens to all of you new possibilities to implement any trading strategies.

We invite you to become our author and publish your articles on this website. This is a brilliant chance for you to promote your ideas and exchange your experience with other traders. Another important thing is that we offer the author's fee from 200 credits and higher. Besides, we will translate your article into Russian to make it available for the Russian part of our website.

We've developed this new website to provide convenient working conditions for article writers. Convenient layout, text editing right in the browser window (no need to use other editors), possibility to insert images or even publish video in your articles using the built-in media player - you are sure to like all the novelties of our new website.

The number of website visitors keeps growing. More and more traders and exchanges from various financial markets show their interest in the new MetaTrader 5 terminal. All materials published on this resource will be available to this broad audience.

If you have any ideas on MQL5 usage, and if you are ready to prepare interesting educational materials in the new language - You are welcome to become our valuable author!

Reason: