X Installation is failed

I am receiving this error message when trying to install newly purchased EA's on both MT4 & MT5.

I've restarted my VPS and the error message remains so asking if it's an MQL issue?

Any help would be much appreciated

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email; your login is therobotictrader 
  • check your new purchase here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/therobotictrader/market

----------------

And this is about what to check:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...

.. and finally - you can use the following procedure (to re-new the purchases in the Market tab):

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

I have checked all that you suggested.

The journal tab has the following Messages:

2021.02.14 17:43:54.295 MQL5 Market Start the activation of the purchased product 'XXXXXXX'

2021.02.14 17:43:56.452 MQL5 Market failed download product 'XXXXXXX' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error])

Jayson Andrew Slingsby:

I have checked all that you suggested.

Did you check Internet Explorer installed by 11 version?
And Metatrader journal confirmed the sucessful Community login?
Did you delete mql5.market.* file and mql4.market.* file and restart Metatrader after that?

if it does not help so you can read this thread: MQL4 Market: failed download product [500] (one user found the decision, you can read post of this thread about it, but it is related to the product itself).

MQL4 Market: failed download product [500]
MQL4 Market: failed download product [500]
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, and is available on the MQL5 Market, however the download produces the error: "MQL4 Market: failed download product '' [500]...

OK the only thing I did since my last post was restart both terminal.

Now installed successfully.

Thank you for your help!

I have this problem ,,you too ??
I closed all mt4 deleted all the comunity dat and market dat  but
the result is always this

I download directly from the market into the mt4 , I don't use external browsers 

Files:
failed.png  43 kb

ElisaP:
I have this problem ,,you too ??
I closed all mt4 deleted all the comunity dat and market dat  but
the result is always this

I download directly from the market into the mt4 , I don't use external browsers 

• Make sure that you fill Community tab with your forum login (your forum login is ..) and your forum (not facebook/google) password.
  • Besides, make sure that you have Internet Explorer installed on your your PC (I am having IE version 11).
  • Make sure you are using the latest build of Metatrader.

----------------

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

I have the same issue. I  use 4 terminals split over 3 devices/Ips never had issues. Earlier today bought a new EA was able to install it and now i cannot download anything from market anymore... IE is updates, MQL community & market files deleted, login to mql community without issue but no matter what i cannot download shit on any of the 3 devices, even with another mql login.. always error 500 idk what to do anymore....

Michael Arthur #:
I have the same issue. I  use 4 terminals split over 3 devices/Ips never had issues. Earlier today bought a new EA was able to install it and now i cannot download anything from market anymore... IE is updates, MQL community & market files deleted, login to mql community without issue but no matter what i cannot download shit on any of the 3 devices, even with another mql login.. always error 500 idk what to do anymore....

I have got same issue with also my clients VPS. so I think I am not alone. 

Reason: