Load trades from file to MT4/5

Hi, does anyone have any script what loads trades I have in external file in MT4(5) (trades are from different platform, but I would like to visualize it in Metatrader?
Input format does not matter, I can rearrange columns and format, but I don't know how to draw it in charts. Thank you

noone knows? :(

How to make a search on the forum/CodeBase/market/etc -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

Foed: noone knows? :(
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Code Base.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Actually I have been searching for a while and did not found anything. Thats why I have been asking ...

And I do know how to code in MQL4 (a bit) and more other non-trading related languages. Sorry for asking then. I thought thats what forum is made for.

Foed:
Hi, does anyone have any script what loads trades I have in external file in MT4(5) (trades are from different platform, but I would like to visualize it in Metatrader?
Input format does not matter, I can rearrange columns and format, but I don't know how to draw it in charts. Thank you
Foed:
noone knows? :(

Your post is vague. What do you mean by visualize?

Whatever it is that you are looking for can probably be coded, but it is unlikely to be a simple and quick task.

People are unlikely to code something for free if it is going to take a long time.

If you can't find it in codebase, then you will probably have to pay a coder to do it.

Reason: