Scalp_net - page 11

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital...

I have a problem whit this option.

I have this settings:

trailingstopmode=true

trailingstop=30

But the trailing stop not is only for positive side, i have a sell eur/usd and the stop loss is 100 pips, but i have the stop loss 30 pips besite the entry point.

This is correct?

Thanks

Fast_cris

I am using MaxOrders = 3 and MaximumRisk = 0. Other settings are default. When the price is in +30 or +33 (slip page) in profit so the trailing stop is moving the stop loss to 0 (or to +3). And so on up to +100. And you will have the same value of stop loss -100. So stop loss in -30 is impossible with my setting.

Bit off topic.......

Hi,

I have live trade account at Oanda and put the indicators/settings for scalp_net on their charts to see what it'd look like. There is a pretty big difference in the PSAR, even when on exact same setting, and MacD hist crossing too. The MA's look relatively the same. Anybody know why the chart appearance would be so different on Oanda (someone who is familiar with them?) vs. MT4?

Thanks,

Trisha

???

With is version 1.2 of scalp_net that one can make it function on EURUSD M1 even if another EA functions on another charter of EURUSD M15 and that it has order of opened?

Thanks

I have seen in the code of this EA and several others too an external variable called 'Decrease Factor'. What is this and what does it do? Thanks for your help. Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried to do a search on the forum and did not find anything.

trishycamp:
Hi,

I have live trade account at Oanda and put the indicators/settings for scalp_net on their charts to see what it'd look like. There is a pretty big difference in the PSAR, even when on exact same setting, and MacD hist crossing too. The MA's look relatively the same. Anybody know why the chart appearance would be so different on Oanda (someone who is familiar with them?) vs. MT4?

Thanks,

Trisha

As to me so MACD is different on IBFX compare with Alpari and North Finance.

All the brokers are having the different data and it is very visible on M1 timeframe. Because of M1 timeframe. It should be different.

maje:
With is version 1.2 of scalp_net that one can make it function on EURUSD M1 even if another EA functions on another charter of EURUSD M15 and that it has order of opened? Thanks

Yes. Scalp_net is working alone only. Scalp_net_v1.2 is the same with Scalp_net but Scalp_net_v1.2 is working with many EAs/pairs as you described.

Tamershahin:
I have seen in the code of this EA and several others too an external variable called 'Decrease Factor'. What is this and what does it do? Thanks for your help. Sorry if this has been asked before but I tried to do a search on the forum and did not find anything.

It is Money Management. It is decreasing the lot size after the losing trade.

It was story like this: some time ago I asked Igorad to insert MM in this EA. He asked: which MM? There are seveal MM codes. Which one? I said that MM in Envelopes EA is working good so insert MM from Envelopes. So this EA is having MM from Envelopes EA.

Updated statements.

Updated statements for all the versions of Scalp_net EA.

Files:
scalp_net.zip  71 kb

Please find the statements for all the versions.

Files:
scalp_net_1.zip  78 kb

Updated statement for all the versions of Scalp_net.

I have been testing all three versions of Scalp_net.. i've been the most impressed with V1.3 on AUDUSD.. have been testing it myself for the last week on Neuimex, and it shows to be very profitable.. I hope i'm not speaking too soon!

Reason: