Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 18

Lorentzos Roussos:

Aha .That could indicate :

• they are changing stuff in their processor (with coordination to that entity) ,and testing things ,which would be a good indication that it will be resolved soon.
  • their processor (other entity) is having problems too.
(by their processor i mean the other company that handles the card requests ,not their algorithm)

Whatever the case ,the company can see their figures , and with the decline (from that side of commerce) they are aware of whats needed (paypal , working cards or alternatives - one of them already in) .

I doubt they see complaints of the "cant deposit" nature and are ignoring them .

this is true

Sales will drop and hopefully, if they even have corporate meetings, they will converse why that is.  Hopefully someone in the meeting mentions that it could be related to the removal of paypal.

I don't understand these constant updates to their software to add options/enhancements when the payment system is a disaster.  A huge aggravation for customers that sends them away.

Resolve the payment system to get happy customers then leave it alone.  Concentrate on that.  Later deal with the other minor things regarding software updates.

Wim Schrynemakers:

For me, yes.  They were working fine for couple of months.

I tried several other already, visa, mastercard debit and credit.  All real card (no virtual) from real traditional banks and online banks.  Nothing seems to be working at this moment.

Maybe just a temporary problems, because I saw it happened in the past as well for some other sellers, and then suddenly started working again with the same card.

I will try the bank transfer as well, but that will be for next week

thank you i will check it

dont;s hope PayPal never back

Is there an alternative software platform to MT5 that anyone could recommend that allows withdrawals? 

Scott Marshall:
Is there an alternative software platform to MT5 that anyone could recommend that allows withdrawals? 

i withdrew  2021.03.27 webmoney.but my  webmoney not verified yet.😥😥

Yes, because webmoney, unlike PayPal or Skrill, is a joke of a company.

Anyway, I managed to process a payment through one of my credit cards, so at least that works somewhat. But two other credit cards got declined (one is a Mastercard, not some minor entity...).

Why this site has so many problems with payment options, is beyond me... that should be the ABC of any serious business.

Aceman123:

Yes, because webmoney, unlike PayPal or Skrill, is a joke of a company.

Anyway, I managed to process a payment through one of my credit cards, so at least that works somewhat. But two other credit cards got declined (one is a Mastercard, not some minor entity...).

Why this site has so many problems with payment options, is beyond me... that should be the ABC of any serious business.

I tried to use WebMoney. My money transferred to web money and now I can't withdrawal it because it doesn't work with Australian banks.

Now I have money stuck in "WebMoney", and I can't even deposit it back to Metaquotes, because Metaquotes doesn't accept deposits via WebMoney. Not that this would help anyway as there is no way to withdraw money to Australia anymore. I make money with renting out agents, so it will take me a bit over 8 years to to reach the $5,000 threshold for a bank transfer. 

To say I'm p*#^ed off would be an understatement.  

Hi Guys,

I worked as a Virtual Assitant to one of the sellers. He tried a prepaid card to withdraw. It worked for 3 times in a row already. Look for a local prepaid card in your area.

I hope it helps. :) 

aleksandarhaber:

Dear all:

I am having the same issue. Have you tried this option:

withdraw to WebMoney and then to Paypall?

Does it work?

or webmoney to crypto. Do you think it will work?

Meztiza Ako:

Hi Guys,

I worked as a Virtual Assitant to one of the sellers. He tried a prepaid card to withdraw. It worked for 3 times in a row already. Look for a local prepaid card in your area.

I hope it helps. :) 

I already tried that.  Didn't work here in the USA.  What is the prepaid card that worked successfully 3 times in a row?
Reason: