Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 17

paypal never back again?

I think they will be forced to reinstate it, willingly or not.

If credit cards get rejected, what other options are you left with? Bank wires? I see nothing else...

unfortunately mql5 does not seem to do us justice

Sergey Golubev:
You can write to the service desk explaining the situation to them (about debit/credit cards for example).

can you withdraw money visa master card?

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake:

can you withdraw money visa master card?

I am not a seller.
Besides, I used paypal in past (paypal was really good for withdrawal).

I hope that situation will be fixed/improved in the future ..

Sergey Golubev:
I am not a seller.
Besides, I used paypal in past (paypal was really good for withdrawal).

I hope that situation will be fixed/improved in the future ..

thank you Sergey Golubev.This is really a big problem for me. Very tired. We can be really happy if you can give this back. There is no other option to choose

webmoney  never work our country

Lorentzos Roussos:

Thanks for the info but a user tried a virtual card and it did not go through ,i believe it was a Virtual MasterCard though if i remember the company right.

@Chalin Saranga Jayathilake @Wim Schrynemakers Your cards were working for withdrawals and they dont anymore ? 

For me, yes.  They were working fine for couple of months.

I tried several other already, visa, mastercard debit and credit.  All real card (no virtual) from real traditional banks and online banks.  Nothing seems to be working at this moment.

Maybe just a temporary problems, because I saw it happened in the past as well for some other sellers, and then suddenly started working again with the same card.

I will try the bank transfer as well, but that will be for next week

Wim Schrynemakers:

For me, yes.  They were working fine for couple of months.

I tried several other already, visa, mastercard debit and credit.  All real card (no virtual) from real traditional banks and online banks.  Nothing seems to be working at this moment.

Maybe just a temporary problems, because I saw it happened in the past as well for some other sellers, and then suddenly started working again with the same card.

I will try the bank transfer as well, but that will be for next week

Aha .That could indicate :

• they are changing stuff in their processor (with coordination to that entity) ,and testing things ,which would be a good indication that it will be resolved soon.
  • their processor (other entity) is having problems too.
(by their processor i mean the other company that handles the card requests ,not their algorithm)

Whatever the case ,the company can see their figures , and with the decline (from that side of commerce) they are aware of whats needed (paypal , working cards or alternatives - one of them already in) .

I doubt they see complaints of the "cant deposit" nature and are ignoring them .

Lorentzos Roussos:

Aha .That could indicate :

• they are changing stuff in their processor (with coordination to that entity) ,and testing things ,which would be a good indication that it will be resolved soon.
  • their processor (other entity) is having problems too.
(by their processor i mean the other company that handles the card requests ,not their algorithm)

Whatever the case ,the company can see their figures , and with the decline (from that side of commerce) they are aware of whats needed (paypal , working cards or alternatives - one of them already in) .

I doubt they see complaints of the "cant deposit" nature and are ignoring them .

For me, it is only about withdrawal.  I haven't tried deposits

Wim Schrynemakers:

For me, it is only about withdrawal.  I haven't tried deposits

Same here , i was just trying to get in their shoes . They are a company ,they want profit ( commissions ) 

Reason: