Scanner MT5 Failure !

Some months ago I purchased the "<Deleted>" which until last week was working well.

While Initially the indicator worked well, recently however the indicator disappeared from my charts and cannot be reinstalled.

Although I only used 2 activations, the "Experts" tab display following message:

2020.12.25 23:46:04.995  <Deleted> invalid license (538)

After contact and dialogue with <Deleted> , I've been advised to contact the MQL5 service desk?

So, how can I reactivate the Indicator ?

MT5_Screener49:

After contact and dialogue with <Deleted> , I've been advised to contact the MQL5 service desk?

THis is a users' forum, it is not the service desk

Service Desk

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

MT5_Screener49:

Some months ago I purchased the "<Deleted>" which until last week was working well.

While Initially the indicator worked well, recently however the indicator disappeared from my charts and cannot be reinstalled.

Although I only used 2 activations, the "Experts" tab display following message:

2020.12.25 23:46:04.995  <Deleted> invalid license (538)

I think - it is related to the Windows update.
If it is related to the Windows 10 updates so you can re-install your purchases (but one activation will be lost because of that):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators has stop working after yesterdays (11/8/2016) windows 10 update Please HELP!

Daniel Stein, 2016.08.12 10:55

Please follow these three steps:

- At first you have to delete the "old/invalid" market products in the Navigator of your terminal

- Second you restart your terminal 

- Now you are able to reinstall your products with a newly generated license

and the other suggestions - read this post with the information collected.
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Thanks for your reaction, however when going through your "Service Desk" I'm getting this reply:

Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum .

So here I'm back on the "Forum" as my issue is a Technical issue.

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

Sergey Golubev:

I think - it is related to the Windows update.
If it is related to the Windows 10 updates so you can re-install your purchases (but one activation will be lost because of that):

and the other suggestions - read this post with the information collected.

Thanks Sergey, however there's been no update since and by removing and reinstall due to external factors I'm running out of the activation provision.

So the issue of "invalid license (538)" error must be cleared and corrected bij MQL

Keith Watford:

THis is a users' forum, it is not the service desk

Service Desk

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your reaction, however when going through your "Service Desk" I'm getting this reply:

=> Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum .

So here I'm back on the "Forum" as my issue is of Technical order.

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

MT5_Screener49:

Thanks Sergey, however there's been no update since and by removing and reinstall due to external factors I'm running out of the activation provision.

So the issue of "invalid license (538)" error must be cleared and corrected bij MQL

I am replying on many forum posts, and as I know - this error is related to Windows 10 update or hardware update (in most of the cases).
And you should delete your purchase and install it once again directly from your Metatrader.

As far as I know - MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations for for all the buyers (it is not added in individual basis) - read this post:

MT5_Screener49:

Hi Keith,

=> Please note that we deal only with financial operation issues. If you have another question, ask it on the Forum .

So here I'm back on the "Forum" as my issue is of Technical order.

Because this is the technical forum related to the money.
read this post #26 about the "proofs" (I mean - no one will discuss/speak/fix anything here and on the service desk without any proofs, and it is the responsibility of the users to rpviode the proofs which may be eno8ugh for the service desk to reproduce this situation).
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

I found more about it - for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 EA invalid licnese (538)

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.02 08:00

You should re-install the product from the Market tab in Metatrader (delete old and reinstalled once again).
But read this thread before deleting/re-installing anything:
Windows 10 update and product license problems

Reason: