Windows Update stopped Expert Advisors from Working?!

Hi guys,

My Windows on my PC just updated some new updates and all of a sudden my Expert Advisors are not able to be loaded onto my charts again. I keep getting the error message in the Experts tab of my MT4 that simply states "cannot load".

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Waiting anxiously for some help here guys.

Best regards,

Nabeel

Nabeel:

Hi guys,

My Windows on my PC just updated some new updates and all of a sudden my Expert Advisors are not able to be loaded onto my charts again. I keep getting the error message in the Experts tab of my MT4 that simply states "cannot load".

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Waiting anxiously for some help here guys.

Best regards,

Nabeel

Do you have problems using your purchased trading tools at your MetaTrader terminal?

Do you use Windows 10 and made recently a major update?

If yes, I assume we're facing an issue with the MQL licensing and you'll find several error messages in the Experts or Journal Tab of your MT4.

In case you see errors regarding the license management I recommend the following:

1. Delete the tools from the Navigator of your MT4

2. Restart your MT4

3. Reinstall the products from the MQL5 market

In case you never done this before please watch the official tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RuNdX7CW3U

If you run out of activations you have to buy new licenses and/or contact the Service Desk and ask if they compensate your lost activation.

Best regards

Daniel

How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products in MetaTrader 4/5?
How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products in MetaTrader 4/5?
  • www.youtube.com
All your products are tied to your mql5.com account or to your computer and available for you at any time. You will always know about updates, will be able t...
Reason: