need help

my indicator stop working So I remove and Can't not install its said  no activate.

may be because of window update. how can I do 

i am not expert in computer. please help

Files:

If the activation for your purchase was finished so nothing you can do except to buy the same indicator once again with some number of activations.

As far as I know - MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations for for all the buyers (it is not added in individual basis) - read this post:

And it is the explanation from MetaQuotes -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10

MetaQuotes , 2020.12.26 21:49

To compensate for the inconvenience with reinstallations and relocations, at least 5 activations are initially given.

This is exactly a compensation backlog, and not 5 guaranteed devices under any conditions.

I have only 3 computers and when window update indicator stop working what i have to do.
in my case why i have to buy again I think many people face this problem. Its should can be fixed. please advise

KeerewanMT4:
I have only 3 computers and when window update indicator stop working what i have to do.
in my case why i have to buy again I think many people face this problem. Its should can be fixed. please advise
I collected the replies of MetaQuotes about it - please read my previous posts.
MetaQuotes company is adding additional activations for for all the buyers (it is not added in individual basis), but no one knows when the additional actications will be added next time.
Reason: