Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes
MetaQuotes  

On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004). This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system.

In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds all data to the operating system and hardware of the computer, on which it is installed. Unfortunately, the update will make the launch of installed and activated Market applications impossible. Such applications will require a new activation, because all products are bound to an operating system. We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market regardless of the operating system, just like we provided activations after the previous release of Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809).

Thus, MetaTrader Market users will not lose product activations after the installation of Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004). Activations of demo products will also be lost, you will need to re-download such applications from the Market.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
As far as I remember - the users asked for additional activation for this Windows update.
Thanks a lot.
Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi
Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi  

The update is not applied to all devices, does it have any effect on activations?

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:

The update is not applied to all devices, does it have any effect on activations?

We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market regardless of the operating system
Rateixeira76
Rateixeira76  

Hi, 

I installed the May 2020 Windows 10 update last night, I lost one activation for Exit Edge, and sent an email to Service Desk, and I didn't get it my additional activation. The Service Desk is not honoring what has been said about additional activation because of Windows 10 update.

Please, someone help!

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
maxboxx
maxboxx  
Yesterday i updated my windows 10 and that made me lose one activation for two products , now what i have to do ? 
To add comments, please log in or register