Robots does not work on new windows10 update

Hello I update my windows 10 , and now all expert advisors does not install correctly on MT4 How can I fix this problem please?

Market products?
Delete already installed purchases and install them once again.

Sergey Golubev #:
Market products?
Delete already installed purchases and install them once again.
Hi Sergey , I did many times,  but the same situation,  the robot installed but does not work.

Omar Alsaleem #:
Hi Sergey , I did many times,  but the same situation,  the robot installed but does not work.

The robot should work irrespective of any Windows updates (Windows update has nothing to do with any robot working in Metatrader).
Besides, if robot is attached to the chart so it means - it works.

----------------

But the purchases may stop working in case of Windows 10 key updates (because one activation is lost during this updates).
"stop working" means the following: the indicator or EA is not attached to the chart (impossible to attach them to the chart).

So, you need to delete this Market product from Metatrader and install it once again from same Metatrader.

Sergey Golubev #:

The robot should work irrespective of any Windows updates (Windows update has nothing to do with any robot working in Metatrader).
Besides, if robot is attached to the chart so it means - it works.

----------------

But the purchases may stop working in case of Windows 10 key updates (because one activation is lost during this updates).
"stop working" means the following: the indicator or EA is not attached to the chart (impossible to attach them to the chart).

So, you need to delete this Market product from Metatrader and install it once again from same Metatrader.

Thank you so much Sergey for your kind reply , I will do your advice. 
Reason: