Trouble with my login

I'm having trouble with my login on Mt4 it will work great for a week or so with no issues then out of the blue it will just stop working.

Most of the time when I login into mt4 it will automatically login me and if it doesn't I can manually do it myself but not today. 

I have no idea why this is happening, in the past few weeks I started seeing a small pop up note on the bottom right side of my screen saying I need to change my login password.

If that's the case how do I fix this or is there something else that I'm missing here.

Any help would be much appreciated!. 

If it is login to your trading account so - ask your broker (if it is demo trading account so create new demo account with any broker).
If it is related to Community tab in Metatrader so use the following information about what to check:

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (forexpig) - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...
Reason: