Empty market in the MT4 terminal in Windows 10.

Hello. What could be the problem, under Win 10, in MT4, in the market section, I cannot see EA that I bought, I can not update EA, I go through the browser through on site, I click install, the terminal opens, but EA is not installed or updated.
Everything works under Windows 7, and purchased items are also available in the MT4 market, what could be the problem whith Win10?

login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login is olgasnizhko), and check your Community login in the Metatrader journal, for example - it is my login:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Why my purchased EAs can not be downloaded, installed and updated, while in the mean time it is OK when login with other account???

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.16 15:42

Example with Community tab.
I filled Community tab with my forum login and forum password, and I can check/prove it by reading the logs/journal.
It is from my MT5:

It is from my MT4:

If you filled Community tab in correct way so you should have the same in the journal (but you will have 'davidxhy' instead of 'newdigital').

and check the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

How to find your purchases in Metatrader (to install them directly from metatrader): post
The official Ea bought shows deduction, but there is no EA in the purchase
The official Ea bought shows deduction, but there is no EA in the purchase
  • www.mql5.com
In the official mql5, there is no EA, and it shows that the charge has been deducted. Why is it not in the purchase? Who knows what is the reason...

Sergey Golubev :
How to find your purchases in Metatrader (to install them directly from metatrader): post

Look at your private messages please.

Check Internet Explorer (it should be installed on your computer with the latest version; I am having the version 11).
And your login to Community folder is olgasnizhko
(some people say that uppercase or lowercase may be important in Community tab).
Reason: