Market items de-registering

I purchased some indicators and only used it on one machine. From time to time my purchases seem to get de-registered in mt4. I wont be able to add them to the charts and the ones already on charts will stop working. I have to delete them and install them again. Then it acts like I used of one of my activation's. I have contacted you all in the past with this on going issue. 

Activation is per computer so it can not be used just because you deleted purchases and install them ince again.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product Activations after Windows Update

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.19 06:31

The activation is lost if the Windows is making the major update, and this update looks like the other Operationa System (the other software).
And, yes, in this case the activation will be lost.

Because the activation is per software + hardware.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

After Windows 10 updated, all EA & Indicator purchased from MQL5 don't work.

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.12 15:21

Check Community tab - it should be filled with your forum login/password.

You can check logs/journal to understand what was happened.

As I said, I had to delete it in order to install it again. Without deleting, the indicator would not function. It would not allow an add to chart and charts that had it working, not showed like it was removed. As you can see by searching, lots of people have this problem. Either after an Windows update or just changing hardware in the PC. As with me, it happens randomly with out any change to the PC hardware or major windows  update.

I also notice it seem to happen when MT opens and for some reason I have to log back in on the Market tab. It seems like not being logged in disables all market downloaded items. Even after you log back in those items still no longer function

dmagicone:
As I said, I had to delete it in order to install it again. Without deleting, the indicator would not function. It would not allow an add to chart and charts that had it working, not showed like it was removed. As you can see by searching, lots of people have this problem. Either after an Windows update or just changing hardware in the PC. As with me, it happens randomly with out any change to the PC hardware or major windows  update.

Activation is per computer (hardware + software), and per username on this forum (related to Community tab in Metatrader).
It means: you can delete all of them and install all of them all the time, and your activations will never be lost because of that (because it is theoretically impossible).

Activation may be lost on the folllowing cases:

• Community tab was filled with different username or with email instead of forum password;
  • Windows made a critical update in that time;
  • activation was finished.

dmagicone:
I also notice it seem to happen when MT opens and for some reason I have to log back in on the Market tab. It seems like not being logged in disables all market downloaded items. Even after you log back in those items still no longer function

Yes.
But it is nothing with activations.
We should login to Community tan first by our forum login (not by our email), and after that that only we can use (and we can see) the purchases in Metatrader (to use them or to install them).

Well its not impossible since its happened. One of my indicators shows I first bought it 3 years ago. My PC is 5 years old, yet it says its been activated more than 10 times times over the 3 years. Right now I could show you a screenshot with all the indicators from the market, even the free ones with a grey dot next to them instead of the yellow(activated) dot. If I try to drag them to the chart nothing happens. If I look them up in the market there is no button to install the item because its already installed. I have to uninstall and then reinstall to make the indicator work. In the case of a paid indicators , it then says I using another another one of my activation. If you dont have access to my account to see if this happening or not is doesnt make sense to say its impossible. 
Reason: