Bought product.

HI i hope that someone can tell me what happen to my bought EA and indicators. Yesterday my laptop froze for a moment and i lost all my open charts and data from my jurnal. Today I open purchesd product and all my bought product where there but all show that they a free and two buttons next to products BUY and OPEN .All prices are gone all extra activation gone .I paid for them all about 3000 dollars and now they display free if i press BUY they just go to my navigator and lights up over the already existing indicator and then disappear from the list off bought indicators for ever. Also i check my jurnal Which start again after data was gone and it says that MQL5 authorisation fail just at the time my charts disappeared from my laptop . if Someone can tell me what i should do i will be thankful .Also if someone have idea of what has happen please let me know .Thank You .

Seems, your Windows 10 was updated, and you need to re-install your products by deleting the products from your Metatrader and install them once again using same Metatrader (and one activation will be lost by this action).

Besides, it may be the other problem: you did not fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is mariola59 (do not use your email for login).

read post where I collected all the information about what to check and how to fix.
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...
Reason: