can anyone help me with this topic

hello guys can anyone pls help me on my expert advisor 

i just want for the expert to send an order 3 bars after my conditions are  met

Use can use Freelance service to find a developer for improve your EA.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hello again, Really nice to see you again in this kind new job to create an Expert advisor or robot trading that can trade automatically so It helps me so much to save time and save power during market opening and less emotional during trading base on logic or rules that has been discussed between us. Finally, let's do it again within this job...

1. How To Ask Questions The Smart Way.
              Use meaningful, specific subject headers

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.
      If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

1. first of all you are talking  like you are the smartest who know everithing 
  2. you are bllaming me at the way i ask a simple question 
  3. so you should go and learn the way of reply to somone
  4. if you don't have the answer of somthing (shut up & move )

Aymen Berkani:
  1. Typical snowflake, steaming at the first hint of heat. There are no slaves here going to code your want for you.
  2. You asked no questions. You just stated a want. You provided no attempt. You stated no problem.
  3. I know how to reply to questions. You need to learn how to ask a question; you haven't.

How To Interpret Answers
              Dealing with rudeness.

4. I'll move you on to my do not help list.

Aymen Berkani:

The source code of the EA needs to be edited Aymen ... that's why he answered so to you...

iClose(NULL,PERIOD_CURRENT,shift); <--- could be any other OHLC value or indicator (iMA etc ...)

If you find it in the source of the EA, just change it to "3", it means "3 bars ago", the bar "0" being the current one

Some developers add it in the options panel of the EA, but it's rare - it's called "shift", you won't miss it if available

Icham Aidibe:

The source code of the EA needs to be edited Aymen ... that's why he answered so to you...

If you find it in the source of the EA, just change it to "3", it means "3 bars ago", the bar "0" being the current one

Some developers add it in the options panel of the EA, but it's rare - it's called "shift", you won't miss it if available

thank you sir

William Roeder:
  1. Typical snowflake, steaming at the first hint of heat. There are no slaves here going to code your want for you.
  2. You asked no questions. You just stated a want. You provided no attempt. You stated no problem.
  3. I know how to reply to questions. You need to learn how to ask a question; you haven't.

How To Interpret Answers
              Dealing with rudeness.

4. I'll move you on to my do not help list.

basically i didn't call anyone a slave i said (can anyone help me pls)

if you don't know "pls" stand for please...

and we use the world please to express politeness or emphasis in a request   

i didn't say you must help me or code something for me it was a question of two line and you respende with  50 line and no one of the lines had something helpfull

and lastly keep your help to your self and go learn how to responde 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

can anyone help me with this topic

Aymen Berkani, 2020.06.29 12:20

hello guys can anyone pls help me on my expert advisor 

i just want for the expert to send an order 3 bars after my conditions are  met

This is standard reply which I am posting since 2010:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

This is my suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Reason: