4511161:
dear sir. how to change lot from 0,1 to 0.05

this has already been discussed! See post #2

Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot
Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot
  • www.mql5.com
Articles, Library comments: Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for sharing your EA. I've been using it all week trialing what works for me. Today the EA hasn't done any trades. Is that a code related issue that it doesn't trade Fridays so no positions are held over the weekend or is there something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Joe

joemarsh2004:

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for sharing your EA. I've been using it all week trialing what works for me. Today the EA hasn't done any trades. Is that a code related issue that it doesn't trade Fridays so no positions are held over the weekend or is there something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Don't assume things....there are no such thing that manage weekdays in this FREE ea, have you seen any settings around for that or have you looked at the code...guess not! Either you have tampered with trailing settings (start and steps) and got step greater than start or there's something else going on. As i have a huge problem seeing what's going on with your machine from a distance were i'm at you should check your terminal logs. You might lost your internet connection, terminal been disconnected from broker server...there can be a numerous of reasons....the most efficient way before you claim something is wrong with the ea, check your surroundings and trade with default settings!

Kenneth Parling:

Hi Joe,

Don't assume things....there are no such thing that manage weekdays in this FREE ea, have you seen any settings around for that or have you looked at the code...guess not! Either you have tampered with trailing settings (start and steps) and got step greater than start or there's something else going on. As i have a huge problem seeing what's going on with your machine from a distance were i'm at you should check your terminal logs. You might lost your internet connection, terminal been disconnected from broker server...there can be a numerous of reasons....the most efficient way before you claim something is wrong with the ea, check your surroundings and trade with default settings!

You are completely correct my start and steps were the wrong way round. Thanks very much for replying its all sorted. Appreciate the effort.

Joe

joemarsh2004:

You are completely correct my start and steps were the wrong way round. Thanks very much for replying its all sorted. Appreciate the effort.

Joe

no problem, you're welcome 👍

Hi Kenneth, just a quick feedback that this robot, so far so good. It's been doing well. Great job on that!

Was thinking if you could add in like a 'Custom Comment' in this robot?

If it places a trade, under comment it will show "EASY Robot" or whatever the user would like to put in under 'Custom Comment' in the settings.

If it's too much of a work, it's ok. Just asking if you can add that in. ;)

Thanks Kenneth
It is very good sample to whom wants to make their own robot. 

GeNe Tan:

Hi Kenneth, just a quick feedback that this robot, so far so good. It's been doing well. Great job on that!

Was thinking if you could add in like a 'Custom Comment' in this robot?

If it places a trade, under comment it will show "EASY Robot" or whatever the user would like to put in under 'Custom Comment' in the settings.

If it's too much of a work, it's ok. Just asking if you can add that in. ;)

Hi,

Thank you, nice you're having success with it. Sure, i can do that for you and everybody else needing order string comments no problem. Look for update v 1.03 later today 😉

Version v 1.03 now available!

What's been done?

◽ Order string comments added

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:
Thanks Kenneth
It is very good sample to whom wants to make their own robot. 

Thank you, it's a fully working robot for trading demo or real accounts or just as educational purpose. It's simple but as i wrote in description 'It was never mentioned in this presentation or anywhere else that this is a some kind of holy grail ea....you may find good settings and maybe treat it like it would be.'

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...
Reason: