Experts: Expert adviser Easy Robot

Expert adviser Easy Robot:

Fully operational ea for real/demo accounts or educational purpose

Expert adviser Easy Robot

Author: Kenneth Parling

hello, thanks a lot  for the robot  but how can we modify the volume of lots please? 

Binou140:

hello, thanks a lot  for the robot  but how can we modify the volume of lots please? 

isn't that quite obvious how to do? 

easy_robot risk

HELLO ,I hawe some error

020.05.14 19:04:49.779 EasyRobot EURUSD,H1: Not enough money for Sell 0.04 EURUSD Error code=134

How to fix it ?

Demo account with 10 000.00 aud

thanks

Joluone Onejoly:

HELLO ,I hawe some error

020.05.14 19:04:49.779 EasyRobot EURUSD,H1: Not enough money for Sell 0.04 EURUSD Error code=134

How to fix it ?

Demo account with 10 000.00 aud

thanks

You are using a low leverage account to test this EA, try to decrease your risk setting or login with a larger leverage account in MT4.

Sorry not understand clearly.

Can You give me more details  please ? 

Witch setting  to use on real $1,000.00 account.

Your EA looks with many promising trading 

Thanks

Joluone Onejoly:

Sorry not understand clearly.

Can You give me more details  please ? 

Witch setting  to use on real $1,000.00 account.

Your EA looks with many promising trading 

Thanks

as Eleni described for you;

You are using a low leverage account to test this EA, try to decrease your risk setting or login with a larger leverage account in MT4.

i would suggest you use a margin calculator to find out the right risk for your account and balance as non of us (me or Eleni) can see from a distance what type of account you have. There are several calculators available simply by using a search engine.

Thank you anyway 

I'm totally lost

I'm not expert in programming

Thank you anyway 

Joluone Onejoly:

Thank you anyway 

I'm totally lost

Thank you anyway 

what's 'I'm not expert in programming' got to do with your account type and funds? Nothing!

Simply change your current account leverage or open up a new with higher leverage else fund your existing one to cover the margin requirements for traded lots

Hello,

This is really good.  I was wondering if you have something similar for the mt5 platform?

thanks

Amy1234:

Hello,

This is really good.  I was wondering if you have something similar for the mt5 platform?

thanks

Hi,

Nice you like it, sorry no i don't have that.

Reason: