Is There Any Strategy? - page 2

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Sergey Golubev:

People are spending the hours/days/weeks (sometimes - the years) to find such a strategy for themselves or to create/to code the strategy.
So, it can not be solved by simple question such as "can you give it to me, please?"

And as I stated above - there are a lot of free trading strategies uploaded on this forum by source codes, with testing and trading results.
Yes, those strategies were profitable in past.
Why "in past"?
Because the future is not set ... and every strategy should be tested/traded more and now - just to select/reselect the settings for example.
And making this process (test and trade more) = spending more days and money ...

So, sorry.

You should show your own effort on it.
For example, I created several strategies, I asked the coders to code for me (I am not a coder), I uploaded all the indicators and EAs to the threads by source codes, I spent my time and my money to test and to trade those strategies with different brokers to find good settings. And after that - several good threads were created.

And you just asked ... without spending anything .. withing explaing about what you want ... without helping the other people ..

----------------

To make more shorter: it is not a problem with your question.
It is a problem with how you asked it.

Dear Sergay

May you think I am a free Idea hunter.

No I am not, or to be honest I am enjoying Implement of them more.  But as you  mention you yourself created many strategies which may are not useful no or they are out of date. So they are useless for you. But may hey are useful for others. I need start point. 

you said you shared them( it is my understanding) but i can not find them.

I am a new in the world of trading and still now i could not open a real account still now!

as you see i am asking very simple and non technical on coding and Trading.

I want to see the others experiences to avoid testing them again. any way I hope some day my experiences can help novice  people. 

Thanks for your Time

Really Thanks

Boobwood:

But as you  mention you yourself created many strategies which may are not useful no or they are out of date. So they are useless for you. But may hey are useful for others. I need start point. 

Some strategies are useless because some people prefer to receive them on the way as a free food in supermarket:

• someone should develop it for them (for free of course),
  • someone should create EAs based on strategies (for free),
  • some people should optimize to find good settings for several brokers to be ready for the customers (for free).
  • And the other people are waiting just to download the EAs with settings optimized ..

Example - does anyone want to continue with the strategies below to find good settings for many brokers (on the way as I did it on the threads some time ago), to make the suggestions for improvements and to improve those systems and EAs for free for all of us (with real trading for several accounts with pre-selected settings)?
For free of course, spending months to provide everything for all of us ... and we all will wait for free EAs, free strategies and more ...
Not? waiting for the "slaves"?

Because what I described above is the following: it is the public strategy development(public means: on the forum, with all the results to be uploaded on the threads/CodeBase by source codes, with the settings, trading results, and more, and for free!).
Yes, I participated in public strategy development thread. But most of the users prefer to wait when someone finished his free job to get the strategy without spending 1 hour for that (just to download).

----------------

Those strategies developed by many people during the many years (for free) for MT3, after that - for MT4, and for MT5 ..

1. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs)
  2. BRAINTRADING SYSTEM HowTo
  3. PriceChannel Parabolic system (incl 2 versions of the EA)
  4. Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created)

Do you see the strategies in the end of every post on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12423/page674 ?

Someone should continue, for example - optimize Eas to find good settings for all of us. No one?
:)

----------------------

I am receiving PM messages from time to time. The users told me the following:
"Hi bro" or "Hello brother".
If I reply that "I am not a coder" (and I can not code for free and for money) so I am not their "brother" anymore.
So, some people call me "brother" just because they want to use me as a slave, right?

----------------------

And you are on the forum since 2018.
And you opened the thread with title "Is There Any Strategy?" ...

So, some "slaves" are working for you hard for many years here and they did not make the results which you are expecting ..
----------------------

Sorry for irony.

Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
Brainwashing System / Asctrend System
  • www.mql5.com
This is the thread about Brainwashing system. We will start with original version of this system and will improve it later...

Example with public strategy development -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

GoldWarrior02b

Sergey Golubev, 2010.11.21 07:16

--------------

GoldWarrior is very famous EA which was originally developed by 3 persons from different countries.

It is really legendary development: it was started for Metatrader 3 before Metatrader 4 was created, and no one believed in that time that it is possible to create good EA based on zigzag indicator and CCI.

Those 3 persons were banned from many forums and finally they finished their developent in exact time when Metatrader 4 was announced. They were uploading the results of their job for free on their threads on the forums: indicators, many versions of the EAs ...

They named their EAs as the Warriors (SilverWarrior, Goldwarrior, PlatinumWarrior, Samurai EA, Hara-Kiri EA ...). "We are the forex warriors" - they said to their opponents. They won with their free development and they proved to their opponents that good EA can be created based on zigzag indicator. They were the first with it in the world.

Once upon a time, 2 persons asked the other man: "can we make good EA based on zigzag?". "yes, it is easy" - it was reply And they were doing it for 5 years on many forex forums! Legendary people, legendary development and classical EA based on zigzag. We should always remember the people who were the first to start something very great long time ago.

The other story as an example of the public system development:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Which Trading System is best?

Sergey Golubev, 2013.09.07 20:00

The story about the name of Brainwashing ... it was very long time ago ... I created this manual trading system ... Igorad (the coder) created the indicators (MT4) and uploaded indicators to the thread ... I traded it live published the statements on the thread...
and I asked for the EA (it was MT4). Two coders decided to help, and they created two different EAs for same system with same indicators with same rules. They published those 2 EAs on the thread by sourse codes.

First coder was Alex.Piech.FinGeR from Germany (he is the member of our forum with some similar username) ... second coder was Nick Beluck from Ukraine ...

Nick said the following: "this system watched my brains ... so I like to name it as Brainwashing system".
Alex told the following: "I was eating mandarine when coding the EA so I want to name this EA as the following: Mandarine EA".

Two different EAs (based on same indicators and same rules) created by two legendary codes for free and uploaded on the threads

This is the real story.

• Mandarine EA was totally improved, and this EA got the other name: Terminator EA (but it is the other story).
  • Brainwashing system and EA became one of the best system to recover the deposit after losses (to recover by trading).

More - AscTrend, SilverTrend, Braintrading, more  ..
It was free public systems development on the forums (people did it for free for all of us).

and just to finish this discussion -

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

Sergey Golubev:

Some strategies are useless because some people prefer to receive them on the way as a free food in supermarket:

• someone should develop it for them (for free of course),
  • someone should create EAs based on strategies (for free),
  • some people should optimize to find good settings for several brokers to be ready for the customers (for free).
  • And the other people are waiting just to download the EAs with settings optimized ..

Example - does anyone want to continue with the strategies below to find good settings for many brokers (on the way as I did it on the threads some time ago), to make the suggestions for improvements and to improve those systems and EAs for free for all of us (with real trading for several accounts with pre-selected settings)?
For free of course, spending months to provide everything for all of us ... and we all will wait for free EAs, free strategies and more ...
Not? waiting for the "slaves"?

Because what I described above is the following: it is the public strategy development(public means: on the forum, with all the results to be uploaded on the threads/CodeBase by source codes, with the settings, trading results, and more, and for free!).
Yes, I participated in public strategy development thread. But most of the users prefer to wait when someone finished his free job to get the strategy without spending 1 hour for that (just to download).

----------------

Those strategies developed by many people during the many years (for free) for MT3, after that - for MT4, and for MT5 ..

1. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs)
  2. BRAINTRADING SYSTEM HowTo
  3. PriceChannel Parabolic system (incl 2 versions of the EA)
  4. Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created)

Do you see the strategies in the end of every post on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/12423/page674 ?

Someone should continue, for example - optimize Eas to find good settings for all of us. No one?

----------------------

I am receiving PM messages from time to time. The users told me the following:
"Hi bro" or "Hello brother".
If I reply that "I am not a coder" (and I can not code for free and for money) so I am not their "brother" anymore.
So, some people call me "brother" just because they want to use me as a slave, right?

----------------------

And you are on the forum since 2018.
And you opened the thread with title "Is There Any Strategy?" ...

So, some "slaves" are working for you hard for many years here and they did not make the results which you are expecting ..
----------------------

Sorry for irony.

Thanks agin.

I am so sorry If I asked a bad question.

As I said I am new here in MQL and in Strategy Making.

I have to say thanks brother. You did not ask any money but you replied complete and pure.

I m trying on better way of asking question

I am sorry If I gave you and others bad felling.

thanks again 

Sergey Golubev:
More - AscTrend, SilverTrend, Braintrading, more  ..
It was free public systems development on the forums (people did it for free for all of us).

these indicators seems good.

Thanks for shearing.

Boob Wood:

hi

where Can I find successful or more successful strategy according to specified indicators. I am searching for flowchart of strategies. To read and test and implement and share again.

Ok, if you're asking for "where", then there are countless of financial sites that seeks to provide you with what you are
asking. Few are as follows:

1. Investopedia

2.Baby pips

3.Investing.com

I hope these might be of help. Good luck!

you knock some into for sure, I do believe. time to make an update and show us the progress.

you trade and you did good, keep it.

you trade and you did bad, change it, till you found the good one out.

good luck.
Reason: