Which Trading System is best?

If you wanted to test this platform to see how this software works, which signal would be best to use.
I want to use $100 and make the highest percentage of profit with the lowest draw down?
I want the signal to perform as close to the live account, demo account, or back test, as possible.
Why did you pick that one?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

$100? I think - you should try Brainwashing system from here. But please note - increasing deposit from 100 to 200 is more difficult way than increasing deposit from 10K to 20K ...

Anyway, as to my opinion - the best trading system is the system which you personally like and understand it (i mean - it is very personal thing). Just my experience.

newdigital:

HI;

about " Brainwashing system " , do you have any another idea to complete it

or is there any other indicator to filter this system ;

do you have/know any other indicator like iTrend v2 ? ; ( i think it is great and very good ).

thank you, for all your useful work & learning in this site,

Any other indicator? I am using indicators from MT5 CodeBase ... and I am trading this system on MT4 live for few years ... it is good system to increase deposit after losing. M15 timeframe is the best for USDCHF but H1 is also good. But you can try Asctrend for example (there are 2 versions of EA uploaded on the thread). But to use Asctrend so you will need initial deposit more than 500 dollars sorry.

But as I said - selecting trading system is very personal thing (it is the same as select good wife for example :) ).

KenMcCormick:

If you wanted to test this platform to see how this software works, which signal would be best to use.
I want to use $100 and make the highest percentage of profit with the lowest draw down?
I want the signal to perform as close to the live account, demo account, or back test, as possible.

• Are you trying to create a pool? 
  • Don't you have a system you wanted to offer?
  • Why would anyone test how the software works with real money?
  • With $100 wouldn't finding a low_spread nano_Broker be the concern?
  • I want signal to perform close to All the above.
  • Because system should go through all stages.

Ps: People cannot give recommendations on signals. Thats considered ads and are against the forum rules.*********

newdigital:

But as I said - selecting trading system is very personal thing (it is the same as select good wife for example :) ).

thank for fast reply;

i try to use it in a scalper ea ;

i use it manual for many time and it is ok; so i will check it in an ea.

thank you.

newdigital:

Any other indicator? I am using indicators from MT5 CodeBase ... and I am trading this system on MT4 live for few years ... it is good system to increase deposit after losing. M15 timeframe is the best for USDCHF but H1 is also good. But you can try Asctrend for example (there are 2 versions of EA uploaded on the thread). But to use Asctrend so you will need initial deposit more than 500 dollars sorry.

i mean that indicator which have potential to could combination them for better result.

in this :  

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM - page 11

newdigital 2013.09.02 14:34   AR
TIMisthebest:

hi;

itrend_v2.mq5  is there this indicator for metatrader 4 ?

MT5

==============================================

i ask about it for mt4 and you say this indicator only in mt5 .

---------------------------------------

and what time frame for eurusd ?

KenMcCormick:

Signal providers,  just like all Users of this Forum,  are not allowed to advertise . . .  don't expect recommendations as they would be potentially in breach of the rules.

This system was converted from MT4 (I created this system for MT4 long time ago for some other forum - so - it is my system ... same with asctrend for example ... same with Marsigen etc). So, what I was/is trying to do here - just a convertion good profitable systems from MT4 to MT5. Why? because I've done with MT4 ... I am interesting to go forward (MT5).

yes, I am using free indicators from MT5 Codebase. I understand that some of them are not perfect ones but ... what to do ... we should use Codebase if free ...

iTrend indicator is the key for Brainwashing system.

Different between Brainwashing and Asctrend is the following:

• Brainwashing is making the signal in the beginning of the trend. We care about filter this entrance from false signals. If the signal is real one so we should not care so much about about exit (exit is based on indicator's line on the chart - traling stop). Take profit is pivot.
  • Asctrend (or so called "russian versions" as BykovTrend, SilverTrend and many more variations) - you will have the entry signal in the middle/end of the trend. So, we should care about exit because exit will be in the place of price reversal. That is why we need more initial deposit for Asctrend for example.

Both systems are trend following systems but their are different by trading logic (howto trade it and what to look at).

There are some other systems related to pure price action (there are some threads here on the forum about) but those systems are difficult to be used for newbies sorry.

newdigital:

This system was converted from MT4 (I created this system for MT4 long time ago for some other forum - so - it is my system ... same with asctrend for example ... same with Marsigen etc). So, what I was/is trying to do here - just a convertion good profitable systems from MT4 to MT5. Why? because I've done with MT4 ... I am interesting to go forward (MT5).

yes, I am using free indicators from MT5 Codebase. I understand that some of them are not perfect ones but ... what to do ... we should use Codebase if free ...

iTrend indicator is the key for Brainwashing system.

Different between Brainwashing and Asctrend is the following:

• Brainwashing is making the signal in the beginning of the trend. We care about filter this entrance from false signals. If the signal is real one so we should not care so much about about exit (exit is based on indicator's line on the chart - traling stop). Take profit is pivot.
  • Asctrend (or so called "russian versions" as BykovTrend, SilverTrend and many more variations) - you will have the entry signal in the middle/end of the trend. So, we should care about exit because exit will be in the place of price reversal. That is why we need more initial deposit for Asctrend for example.

Both systems are trend following systems but their are different by trading logic (howto trade it and what to look at).

There are some other systems related to pure price action (there are some threads here on the forum about) but those systems are difficult to be used for newbies sorry.

thanks for share it.

thank you for explanation.

The story about the name of Brainwashing ... it was very long time ago ... I created this system ... my friend Igorad created the indicators (MT4) ... I traded it live ... and I asked for the EA (it was MT4). Two coders decided to help, and they created two different EAs for same system with same indicators with same rules. They published those 2 EAs. First coder was Alex.Piech.FinGeR from Germany (he is the member of this forum with some similar username) ... second coder was Nick Beluck from Ukraine ... after published - they said the following: "this system watched our brains ... so we like to name it as Brainwashing system". This is the real story.
Reason: