Restart a chart

Hi,

I have an indicator which provides good signals each time I start the platform or change the actual timeframe to any other and back again.

If I let it run for few hours or days, it keeps providing me signals but they aren´t so good as if I start it somehow.

My question is, how can I restart the timeframe automatically?

Regards

Find what is causing the effect, don't try and bodge it so that the effect is caused again . . .

RaptorUK:
Find what is causing the effect, don't try and bodge it so that the effect is caused again . . .

Hi,

When is operating the indicator shows the results as it are hapening, so when a new bar starts it leaves the results of the closed bar as they are at that moment.

But, when I change the timeframe or start the platform, the indicator makes its calculations from the start and it looks much better.

So, if I can restart the chart, the timeframe, or even to stop and start the platform, i'm sure that the results were much better.

Any suggestions to any of this options?

Regards

cashmaker:

Hi,

When is operating the indicator shows the results as it are hapening, so when a new bar starts it leaves the results of the closed bar as they are at that moment.<--- not true. All prev results are stored in their buffers.

But, when I change the timeframe or start the platform, the indicator makes its calculations from the start and it looks much better. <--- just what is exactly is "it looks much better"?

So, if I can restart the chart, the timeframe, or even to stop and start the platform, i'm sure that the results were much better.<---you can do any of this while your PC is on. And again, what better results are you sure about?

Any suggestions to any of this options? Those are not really plausible options. Those are in fact, re-initing the indicator. However, if you wish to trade this way, with all due respect, you may consider.

Regards

if you prefer the hard way then u can use task scheduler to restart the terminal
Reason: