Deposit money for live account

hi 

i like to ask how can i deposit money for trading.

thanks  Regards Williammmm1965

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here with your forex trading account.

With your MQL5 account here you can rent or buy products and services, like indicators, expert advisors and utilities from the Market, signal and MQL5 VPS subscriptions and orders in the Freelance section.

If you want to deposit money into your trading account, you need to contact your broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor offers real trading accounts.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here with your forex trading account.

With your MQL5 account here you can rent or buy products and services, like indicators, expert advisors and utilities from the Market, signal and MQL5 VPS subscriptions and orders in the Freelance section.

If you want to deposit money into your trading account, you need to contact your broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker, nor offers real trading accounts.

i see,   i like to deposit money on meta trader 5,   how can i find a broker or can i buy a service thats is the same?

williammmm1965 #:

i see,   i like to deposit money on meta trader 5,   how can i find a broker or can i buy a service thats is the same?

If you don't have a broker yet, you need to find one and open a trading account with them.

Choose your broker carefully among the well known and regulated ones.

williammmm1965 #: i see, i like to deposit money on meta trader 5,   how can i find a broker or can i buy a service thats is the same?

You search the internet or contact your financial regulatory service and see their list of regulated brokers.

Reason: