Backtesting strategy with 80% results

I am Trying to back test my strategy for gold. However, I cannot use the strategy optimizing option in MT4. Whenever I click, nothing happens. Please help...

perpetuity:
I am Trying to back test my strategy for gold. However, I cannot use the strategy optimizing option in MT4. Whenever I click, nothing happens. Please help...
Do not double post:  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144857/page2#792352

perpetuity:
Do you have M1 data for the date range you are trying to test ?  open a M1 chart for Gold and scroll back to the date you are trying to test from in the Strategy Tester,  if you cannot get back to that date you do not have history data,  if you do not have history data how do you expect the Strategy Tester to run ?

RaptorUK:
Do you have M1 data for the date range you are trying to test ?  open a M1 chart for Gold and scroll back to the date you are trying to test from in the Strategy Tester,  if you cannot get back to that date you do not have history data,  if you do not have history data how do you expect the Strategy Tester to run ?

I appreciate your response . Hear me out.first i erased the history centre in Mt4. then I downloaded the 1 min data for gold from forex tester website and saved the file in wordpad format. Then i loaded the data. still it wont work. please tell me precisely how to make the back testing work. 

RaptorUK:

Did you open a M1 chart ?  can you see M1 data for the date you want to start from in the Strategy Tester ?  please try this first and report what you find . . .

when i import  1 minute data in MT4, i click on 1 min icon and yes i see the 1 min chart...

if possible can u teach me through a video chat?

perpetuity:
when i import  1 minute data in MT4, i click on 1 min icon and yes i see the 1 min chart...
He asked you TWO questions. Answer the second one.

perpetuity:
And you can scroll back to the date you want to test in the Strategy Tester ?  I can show you on shared desktop if you want . . .  I only charge $1000 per hour,  is that OK ?  payable in advance  
Reason: