Create groups and communicate with fellow traders in the updated Chat - page 2

Flavio Jarabeck

You must implement the "DELETE Chat" feature, for those who delivers support for their products. It is insane to have all your past chats in the window haunting and confusing you. I was able to delete this through my smartphone but there is no tool to have this effectively done in the MT5 program or via MQL5 website. And in some instances of the MT5 platform, past chats that were wrongly synchronised appears as "Empty Ghosts" items... This is totally awful!

If you want to heavily promote this chat and whatever feature you want, make sure that the ecosystem is well adjusted for both worlds.

Again, you are very late in this game. Everybody is using Telegram, Discord, etc... If you want to give your Chat platform a boost, the very FIRST STEP is, at least, hear from WHO is really using this tool to provide support in the MQL5 website.

Otherwise it will become one more tool for Spammers.

;)

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz

one more spammer...!!

I didn't subscribe to the channel so why should I confirm unsubscribing? Nonsense.

He also doesn't let me write anything on the channel, he can just keep posting whatever he wants to the end.

I have the freedom to change channels even in the TV commercial.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #:

one more spammer...!!

I didn't subscribe to the channel so why should I confirm unsubscribing? Nonsense.

He also doesn't let me write anything on the channel, he can just keep posting whatever he wants to the end.

I have the freedom to change channels even in the TV commercial.

You can unsubscribe to this channel, and after that - you may change the settings in your profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/assassin/privacy :

Fernando Carreiro
Ahmet Metin Yilmaz #: one more spammer...!! I didn't subscribe to the channel so why should I confirm unsubscribing? Nonsense. He also doesn't let me write anything on the channel, he can just keep posting whatever he wants to the end.I have the freedom to change channels even in the TV commercial.
I believe you can now report it on the following multi-lingual thread: Spammers, private message spam, discussion spam, feedback spam
Lulz
Lulz  
Dear all,

I subscribed to aura and i rent a vps but iam not receaiving any signal how can i manage and copy it?

Can anyone help me plz.

Regards.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
charbel sleiman #:
Dear all,

I subscribed to aura and i rent a vps but iam not receaiving any signal how can i manage and copy it?

Can anyone help me plz.

Regards.

Check the subscription procedure (how to subscribe with MQL5 VPS and settings for that) - just in case you missed something:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...
Pardon Pomedzerai
Pardon Pomedzerai  
Eleni Anna Branou #:

There is no such option.

These chats, channels and groups were made to make communication between members easier.
How do i start trading on Real account please help?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Pardon Pomedzerai #:
How do i start trading on Real account please help?
Select the broker for you (use google to find because there are a lot of Metatrader brokers) and open real account according to the broker's condition.
Because all trading accounts are related to the brokers only.
Diane Gordon
Diane Gordon  
I downloaded the trade manger but it did not connect with my broker account what am I doing was wrong because it doesn't look like it's live

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Diane Gordon #:
I downloaded the trade manger but it did not connect with my broker account what am I doing was wrong because it doesn't look like it's live

Is it MQL5 Market product?
If yes so ask the author/coder for support.