Off-topic posts - page 88

BABGLOSOM #:
I am having difficult in depositing money into my MQL5 account. My profile state that financial operation is limited as in the attached file. Please can someone help me to resolve this?

Only the Service Desk can remove this limitation.

My mql5 account was suspended,any body help me,how I login my account 

03168688287 #:
My mql5 account was suspended,any body help me,how I login my account 

The MQL5 account that you are writing from is not suspended.

No Real Trading Accounts

At the bottom right of this website, there is a disclaimer saying "No Real Trading Accounts". What does it mean? How does it work? If the money is held up with Meta SQL agency then how it can be resolved.

Thank you

sahni3000 #:

No Real Trading Accounts

At the bottom right of this website, there is a disclaimer saying "No Real Trading Accounts". What does it mean? How does it work? If the money is held up with Meta SQL agency then how it can be resolved.

Thank you

That statement means that MQL5.com is not a broker and you can't trade with your MQL5 account or your deposited money.

You've probably confused MQL5.com with a broker.

Hello why when i try to withdraw with WebMoney it says payement system declined the transaction ?

how can i add the address to my advisors

I have earned money on MT5 and (2.2M USD) and now <metatrader5@mt5ams.club> is asking to pay taxes & handling charges first to this Payment wallet address (USDT): TS2XHz1T5XwTHBLBuLCewZhR7SmubQfY4N
They have also frozen my MT5 account and have given me 7 working days to pay the Tax or will be charger ESCROW FEES.

After I had initiated the Withdrawal, they responded as below(Excerpts of the email as below):

Also see their second email, when I asked tem to stop /cancel my request (Refer to 2nd email excerpt);

Dear registered member, 

We have received your request to withdraw funds.

These funds are profits from overseas investments. Investment income tax should be paid in advance. After the payment is completed, the overseas investment income can be deposited into your personal bank account or designated wallet address.

According to regulations, personal income tax is divided into seven levels according to income. 8%, 10%, 12%, 14%, 16%, 18%, and 20%. The classification criteria are as follows:

$100.00 - $9275.00 Tax Rate: 8%

$9276.00 - $37650.00 Tax Rate: 10%

$37651.00 - $91150.00 Tax Rate: 12%

$91151.00 - $190150.00 Tax rate: 14%

$190151.00 - $413350.00 Tax rate: 16%

$413351.00 - $415050.00 Tax Rate: 18%

Tax rate over $415050.00: 20%

This is to pay personal investment taxes to free up the money you withdraw. You can send the required taxes in cryptocurrency to the platform's tax account. In addition, you have to pay 5% of the account profit as commission.

Server: Dux Holding

tradingweb number: *******

MT5 account balance: $2144255.00

Taxes due: $428851

Handling fee payable: $95033.14

Total: $523884.14

After you complete the payment, the staff will remit the funds to your designated account within 1-3 working days.

You have 7 business days to pay this tax.

You can search for USDT through the digital currency software, click to enter, select TRC20, and remit the funds to the following address:

Payment wallet address (USDT): TS2XHz1T5XwTHBLBuLCewZhR7SmubQfY4N

Once the payment is complete, please email us the proof of transfer. Thanks for your cooperation

Thank you for your continued attention and support to the MetaTrader5 Team platform.

Best wishes

MetaTrader5 Team

2nd Email Excerpt:

Dear registered member,

Thank you for your letter, we have heard from you.

If you pay your taxes within an unspecified time, you will be required to pay an escrow fee. Our company recommends that you complete the tax payment within the specified time to avoid unnecessary trouble.

In order to create a good Internet environment, users of all platforms must abide by Internet investment rules, and tax evasion and money laundering activities using Internet transactions are prohibited.
Thank you for your continued attention and support to the MetaTrader 5 platform.

Best wishes
Meta Trader 5

Dear Customer support,

Please can some one clarify? to my above matter!

Should I pay Tax & Handling Charges in advance?

MT5 have frozen/locked my account

@Michael_Papali #: I have earned money on MT5 and (2.2M USD) and now <metatrader5@mt5ams.club> is asking to pay taxes & handling charges first to this Payment wallet address

You are being scammed. There is no such thing as a MetaTrader company or broker. MetaTrader is a software application produced by a software development company called MetaQuotes.

MetaQuotes is not a broker nor a financial institution. It is a software developer.

You can even see that by email address you presented which is a fake.

Reason: