Fake reviews in the market MQL5 - page 7

Hello, when people writing reviews, it can happen that they make a mistake and then when they input already review and want to edit, then a moment later there is: User didn't leave any comment to the rating, could you please fix this because we want our potential customers to see that we are doing everything for the support side and want them to help as much as we can since customers are #1 Priority for us.
Would you please fix that problem because it is not helping us at all if you automatically delete our messages when they try to edit if they made a mistake when leaving a review.

Deno333 #:
Hello, when people writing reviews, it can happen that they make a mistake and then when they input already review and want to edit, then a moment later there is: User didn't leave any comment to the rating, could you please fix this because we want our potential customers to see that we are doing everything for the support side and want them to help as much as we can since customers are #1 Priority for us.
Would you please fix that problem because it is not helping us at all if you automatically delete our messages when they try to edit if they made a mistake when leaving a review.

They are plenty reviews edited without problem

Deno333 #:

What are you talking about?
You are not a registered seller, so how can this affect you?

Deno333 #:

I think reviews have a "settlement" period and do not appear immediately . 

Other things that may affect it is turning a free product to paid , placing a review immediately after purchase etc . 

A nice addition to the system would be for mq to be measuring usage time and disclose the purchase price , so the review could read something like this 

"Awesome indicator , the best signals [Posted 5 mins after 0$ purchase with a usage time of 5 seconds]

Ibrahim Ogretmen #:

I totally agree with you.

Lots of fake ea's are selling with this trick.

To avoid from this, i always look for a live track record (live signal) if seller provides.

Fakes has no live signal to show off cource. :)

Sellers starts good amonth of sells with fake reviews, then 1-2 months later removes the ea from market. This is another trick.

I think mql5 should not allow sellers to remove their ea's from market.

true

Lorentzos Roussos #:

A nice addition to the system would be for mq to be measuring usage time and disclose the purchase price , so the review could read something like this 

"Awesome indicator , the best signals [Posted 5 mins after 0$ purchase with a usage time of 5 seconds]

That's a great idea.
I doubt though MQL5 will make something like that. Most new features are driven by competition, but the MQL5 Market has no competition and therefore not much motivation to add new features, IMO.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

I think we don't know if a 5-star rating for a product is real or virtual, if you want to buy a good EA, then see if their signal on mql5 is good and then decide to buy.

fake reviews are big problem:

backtest is also big problem , i have purchased EA which in backtest keeps on adding account , in real it just failed with 1 or -1% gain every month , meanwhile developer just stops the EA live results time to time just to keep it green. it never worked . But the price is set and increasing , i think signals is way to go with max users in it.

Reason: