Fake reviews in the market MQL5 - page 6

How come a person registered in MQL5 a month ago but He is very good on posting great review and defending the seller on the comment section???

1. Why he is not busy making millions peacefully and after sometimes we should know about him on TV not here. 

2. If so he should go to an Island with the EA and make millions but not posting Fake reviews here. Who is this one will share his millions making secret with everyone?

I was checking some reviews this morning and I got pissed off, It is too much now and if nothing is done in couple months I will involve FBI to investigate MQL5 because Things can't carry on like this and I am very serious.

Ugochukwu Mobi:

I was checking some reviews this morning and I got pissed off, It is too much now and if nothing is done in couple months I will involve FBI to investigate MQL5 because Things can't carry on like this and I am very serious.

It should be FBI together with KGB
:)

Good idea ...
So, you will stop using this MQL5 webportal for selling your products and your signal, right?
Right.

In real world if you promote with a false review or false statement one product in exchange for a favour is called bribe.
In mql if you add one false review in exchange for a favour or for one refund ... nothing wrong.
Nothing to be done against this policy,but you may think twice before to buy any crap with ONLY 5 star reviews.
This ''5 star reviews'' must be some sort of heads up ,at least in this place. 

Hello all

What is fake reviews?

What is real reviews?

How many reviews can show star?

NGUYEN NGHIEM DUY:

Hello all

What is fake reviews?

What is real reviews?

How many reviews can show star?

There is a system -that has been identified- which removes the stars (and text) from reviews of a product that was free in the beggining and after collecting

reviews it became paid . 

We have not identified what happens if :

• The product becomes free again.
  • The product is originally paid for , then it gets a free period for promotions ,and then its paid again.If it receives a good review during the period its free does it get penalized?
  • There is also a secondary review monitoring system which we dont quite know how it operates ,but thats okay.

Devils advocate #1 : If solicited reviews in exchange for a software take place ,maybe users want to use that software ? so you could say its an implied review

Gods advocate #1 : Its really hard to hunt down fake reviews programmatically

Devils advocate #2 : What is not penalized is perceived to be allowed .So if MQ decides to strip these reviews one day ,it should warn users who assumed its allowed because it was not penalised .(like it happened with the free to paid products.) Im not saying its wrong btw.

Gods advocate #2 : Build the review system inside the programs . This way you track usage time , download time, trades by program ,usage on demo ,usage on real .
So ,you present the stats on the reviews page showing for instance the average 5 star review has a usage time of 1 second on a demo account and is placed 10minutes after purchase. 

Lorentzos Roussos:

There is a system -that has been identified- which removes the stars (and text) from reviews of a product that was free in the beggining and after collecting

reviews it became paid . 

We have not identified what happens if :

• The product becomes free again.
  • The product is originally paid for , then it gets a free period for promotions ,and then its paid again.If it receives a good review during the period its free does it get penalized?
  • There is also a secondary review monitoring system which we dont quite know how it operates ,but thats okay.

Devils advocate #1 : If solicited reviews in exchange for a software take place ,maybe users want to use that software ? so you could say its an implied review

Gods advocate #1 : Its really hard to hunt down fake reviews programmatically

Devils advocate #2 : What is not penalized is perceived to be allowed .So if MQ decides to strip these reviews one day ,it should warn users who assumed its allowed because it was not penalised .(like it happened with the free to paid products.) Im not saying its wrong btw.

Gods advocate #2 : Build the review system inside the programs . This way you track usage time , download time, trades by program ,usage on demo ,usage on real .
So ,you present the stats on the reviews page showing for instance the average 5 star review has a usage time of 1 second on a demo account and is placed 10minutes after purchase. 

a great Idea, time based with the system, not bad.

Be honest a review stay a review...

Next to the product should state few more important details: to help back up the review.

Ugochukwu Mobi:

How come a person registered in MQL5 a month ago but He is very good on posting great review and defending the seller on the comment section???

1. Why he is not busy making millions peacefully and after sometimes we should know about him on TV not here. 

2. If so he should go to an Island with the EA and make millions but not posting Fake reviews here. Who is this one will share his millions making secret with everyone?

Can you tell us who is this person?  Thanks. 

Paul Anscombe #:
How do we know which ones are fake?

By doing backtest :)

Ibrahim Ogretmen #:

I totally agree with you.

Lots of fake ea's are selling with this trick.

To avoid from this, i always look for a live track record (live signal) if seller provides.

Fakes has no live signal to show off cource. :)

Sellers starts good amonth of sells with fake reviews, then 1-2 months later removes the ea from market. This is another trick.

I think mql5 should not allow sellers to remove their ea's from market.

I totally agree with you, the client should look for a live signal. I see many "popular" EAs ...which are automatically promoted on the front page of the Market...having the first chance of being purchased, and having a very young Live SIgnal (a few weeks) with a very low amount of money in it. So, the legitimate question is: why does the seeler not have a good tracking history (on the live signal attached to that EA) if the EA is so good as they mention?

The weird part is sellers who don’t ask for reviews exchange they are the ones who suffer by their genuine reviews are detected as suspicious by mql5 algorithm. The ones who exchanges by asking fake reviews the algorithm doesn’t detect as suspicious. In that case better don’t place an algorithm to detect suspicious reviews because only genuine reviews are suffered of being detected as suspicious and fake ones are still there. I realize there is discrimination in mql5 Reviews suspicious algorithm is not working for Russian sellers and they continue with their fake reviews games.
Reason: