Pips

Hi all master traders,

I would like to ask how to write the pips on mql4. Example : i buy 1.2500 then increased 2 pips become 1.2520 and so on...

Thanks all. 
Victor

Kucubi:
Hi all master traders,

I would like to ask how to write the pips on mql4. Example : i buy 1.2500 then increased 2 pips become 1.2520 and so on...

Thanks all. 
Victor

i buy 1.2500 then increased 2 pips become 1.2520 and so on

That's a 20 pip increase not 2

Your question is not clear.

Keith Watford:

i buy 1.2500 then increased 2 pips become 1.2520 and so on

That's a 20 pip increase not 2

Your question is not clear.

20 pips is ok too. How to write this mql4. 

Kucubi:
20 pips is ok too. How to write this mql4. 

Your question is too vague

Kucubi:
I will give you the illustration with picture... 
Tomorrow i will give you the illustration... Thank you want to help me.

Kucubi:
Tomorrow i will give you the illustration... Thank you want to help me.
Hello Keith Watford, sorry for belated post.. Attached file for your reference. Can you help me to write this mql4 code. 
Files:

Kucubi:
Hello Keith Watford, sorry for belated post.. Attached file for your reference. Can you help me to write this mql4 code. 

I or someone will help you, but you have to write some code first.

Try to break up what you have written into logical steps and write code for one step at a time.

does 4 digits broker still exist?

amando:

does 4 digits broker still exist?

I want to use like eurusd pair. Have 4/5 digits. 

Keith Watford:

I or someone will help you, but you have to write some code first.

Try to break up what you have written into logical steps and write code for one step at a time.

I will try to write this code tonight. And i will post here.. But i am very newbie.. I afraid i writr all code is wrong

Kucubi:
I will try to write this code tonight. And i will post here.. But i am very newbie.. I afraid i writr all code is wrong

The best way to learn is try, even though you make mistakes.

You will unlikely find anyone here willing to write the code for you, because most people do not learn from that.

We have had many new coders ask for examples and then they are back with the same problems over and over again.

Reason: